Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well its been about a month since TX2K5 and the whole "cam gear" incident and this is just a update of the conclusion.

The only progress that was started to be made was that Larry told me to send him a recipt to him for a tensioner that i bought from Curt last year. So i sent him the recipt because when i took the timing belt tensioner off, when the motor junked. The tensioner on it was some old , rusty, stock lookin thing. Definetly not the one i sent him with. So i forwarded him a email with the recipt and heard nothing. Still have heard nothing...

So after, a used tensioner, shitty installation of cam gears, a motor that burns oil about $700 in parts and wasted hours putting it back together. I have got nothing in return for being a pretty good customer to SP.

I didnt make this post to argue the fact. Im simpley stating the result of the SP conflict as i said i would in the first thread.

Customer service to me makes or breaks a company.... Sorry SP, but your fallin apart.

·
Premium Member
11,271 Posts
SteelCitySupra said:
Well its been about a month since TX2K5 and the whole "cam gear" incident and this is just a update of the conclusion.

The only progress that was started to be made was that Larry told me to send him a recipt to him for a tensioner that i bought from Curt last year. So i sent him the recipt because when i took the timing belt tensioner off, when the motor junked. The tensioner on it was some old , rusty, stock lookin thing. Definetly not the one i sent him with. So i forwarded him a email with the recipt and heard nothing. Still have heard nothing...

So after, a used tensioner, shitty installation of cam gears, a motor that burns oil about $700 in parts and wasted hours putting it back together. I have got nothing in return for being a pretty good customer to SP.

I didnt make this post to argue the fact. Im simpley stating the result of the SP conflict as i said i would in the first thread.

Customer service to me makes or breaks a company.... Sorry SP, but your fallin apart.

Sorry but I told you Id give you a new billet tensioner when I got them in and I still have not..... ask anyone that has one on order if they have recieved one in the last month. Im still waiting on them.

Lar

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would of been nice if you notified me of this, i havent heard anything from you since the last post in the last thread.

·
Tuning focused...
561 Posts
This people never answers emails, pms or nothing.... so I guess they don`t have a customer service at all, I wanted a sp74mm and never got the chance to get it, and I wanted a billet tensioner and it was imposible to get a hold from them trough emails or pms, maybe my money wasn`t that good..

·
Premium Member
11,271 Posts
DWSUPRA said:
This people never answers emails, pms or nothing.... so I guess they don`t have a customer service at all, I wanted a sp74mm and never got the chance to get it, and I wanted a billet tensioner and it was imposible to get a hold from them trough emails or pms, maybe my money wasn`t that good..

What is your email address?? I get about 25-30 emails everyday and try to answer as many as I can.

·
Tuning focused...
561 Posts
Yes, Check your pms should be there

Either way I want a billet tensioner if available etc,

What email adress can I contact you with?

Thanks

DJ

·
Premium Member
11,271 Posts
DWSUPRA said:
Yes, Check your pms should be there

Either way I want a billet tensioner if available etc,

What email adress can I contact you with?

Thanks

DJ

Honestly I do not check my PMs very often, that is why I have the message in my signature not to PM me. I get so many Emails I cannot keep up with those. Email me at [email protected]

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
If Larry can't take care of your needs just give me a call or shoot me an e-mail:) I am an authorized distributor for SP Products for Larry! :):):)

·
Tuning focused...
561 Posts
Good Larry and Ryan, I have sent you both an email :)

thanks

DJ

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
I love SP, I love Larry, I love Jerry, I love Marko, I love Max, and I love Gary. Shit, I even love Ivan's dog "Ikea".

But, I love you too, John.

I just love everyone. :love:

--------------------
Taking Ginseng pills daily...

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
FYRARMS said:
I love SP, I love Larry, I love Jerry, I love Marko, I love Max, and I love Gary. Shit, I even love Ivan's dog "Ikea".

--------------------

I always new you liked Men. :wtflol:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Although I've only contacted SP a couple of times, Larry always took the time to answer my questions even though you could tell he was in the middle of something else. Made me feel guilty when I ended up going with the HPF single kit (what can I say, they're much closer and their shop car wasn't painted at Earl Schiebs) ;)

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
FYRARMS said:

--------------------
:stickpoke :lick: :bj: :ky: :ghey: :fruit:

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
1 - 20 of 143 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.