Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Z32Driver
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd share this recent project, took me 3 months to do mainly because I have high school full time, gathering the million parts took forever, and then the researching stuff

First time I've attempted something like this... in the end I got about 15 different cuts on my hand, stabbed myself with fiberglass needles twice, and got high off of the resin :)

Nothing too crazy, but can hit pretty hard

Full Write-Up + video is here: http://www.turborush.com/soundsystem.php

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Nice lookin! good job!

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,924 Posts
not to shabby

interesting with the tilted RF logo

and it's not a good install if you don't cut yourself at least once in the process ;)

·
Keeper of the Ring
1,150 Posts
Great write up and job! I remember when I did mine too. Everything about a Z32 is tight tight tight ( insert comments people, I know, lol ). Here's a few shots......

Kenwood 15's only sold in Japan which I got when I was there. The whole system was bought and shipped back here. I had to split the box to get to the spare :(

Kenwood 1021 amp top center ( subs ) and 4 921 amps ( two pre side ) behind each seat. For a solid 2000watts. Needless to say, it's no drag racer, lol.

Again, great job on yours.

8,181 Posts
looks good. i grew out of the sound system pit. now i just listen to what ever on radio, specially NPR.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts