Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have talked with many members up here in the Great White North (Well, it is 81F today :p), and no one really knows where to get either low-milage JDM 7M's, 'nor 1JZ clips.

Eric (ZazzN), I know you've got a place out east, in or around T.O. Can you share what type of engines they've got, condition and prices?

Has anyone found somewhere out on the Westcoast that has brought in clips or JDM engines? Has any Cannuck had good luck (and a decent price) getting an engine/clip up from the US?

Comeon folks, lets find a way to get the Northern Supe's decently priced, low milage JDMs! :bigthumb:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AT JARICO YOU GET THE CLIP,REAR SUBFRAM WITH TORSEN 4/10 DIFF,DRIVESHAFT AND FEUL PUMP FOR $2395USD AND THAT IS PLUS SHIPPING.
THAT IS WHAT I PAID THIS MOUNTH AND DAMM PROUD OF IT.

ENJOYE YOURS

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,152 Posts
amorak you requested so I present...

Go to canada411.ca

type used jap

and you'll get a list of 35 or so.. 15 in toronto 6 or so in bc the rest are scatterd..

There are some that will be missed though that search but thats how i found them.. Condition of JDM's always change.. since most the places here don't inspect at all I coulnd't say good/bad untill i do a few days of looking at all the engines they have....

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live around Calgary, so on a whim I did a search at your suggest ZaZZn on canada411.ca and found a place called " Yoko Used Japanese Engines Transmissions & Parts Ltd"

I know it's a long shot, but has anyone dealt with these guys and/or seen the condition of their motors. I am out of town, so I will have wait until tomorrow to call them (long distance plans, pphhht) to see if they even carry 7M's (GTE of course ;))

I'd really appreciate any input anyone has on these guys.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:p 3 provinces away...

On a more seri
ous note, why doesn't anyone out here know where to get JDM engines for a good price and in fair condition? We are closer to Japan then you easterners are!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
51Cards said:
To my knowledge they don't... you have to arrange that yourself. They will get is as far as the border if you want.

No they don't, I had to cross the border and meet with one of Bill's delivery guy in Platsburge New York. Cost $750 to bring it from Canton Gorgia to Platsburge, then i had to cross the border end pay the duty fees and taxs to import it in Canada and so on to my crib.

jeff

·
SF in my veins... sigh
1,586 Posts
HADALIFE said:
No they don't, I had to cross the border and meet with one of Bill's delivery guy in Platsburge New York. Cost $750 to bring it from Canton Gorgia to Platsburge, then i had to cross the border end pay the duty fees and taxs to import it in Canada and so on to my crib.
Yep... that's what I meant. That is exactly how I did mine.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ZaZZn said:
hey there are a few more places.

Could you give me a couple of places cause i got my clip?
But i want places that can sell me 1jz parts (used or new).

You can never have enought contacs, more is always beter.

Thanx and best regards!
Jeff

1 - 18 of 18 Posts