Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2014 E63 S
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...I'm moving down to Miami Beach next month - anyone have any advice on where to live? I'm looking at a few condos for rent in South Beach and up MB on Collins Ave. Anyone live around this area or have any experience with any buildings?

Thanks!

·
Professional OT Bum
654 Posts
been doing alot of photography for a designer out on collins ave. all i know is you have to have lots and lots of money! hit me up when you come down i'll celebrate with you and bring some hookers

·
Working Hard for Stroker!
215 Posts
theres alot of condominiums in ocean drive which is the avenue right next to it . plus it's right on the ocean. (ofcourse) and there are so many new apartment buildings there and ^there really expensive.

·
Registered
979 Posts
make sure you get a designated parking and preferably protected parking...parking on the beach is a mofo...many hit and runs...break ins...and alot of times just cant find parking......so make that a major part of your decision...specialy if ya got a supra

·
Sunnyvale resident
268 Posts
Yeah, parking is key... No parking spot = good luck not having to walk several blocks home from where you park your car. Especially on the weekends.

·
Registered
627 Posts
South Beach is where I live an its the place to be ! Anyhow the type of lifestyle you lead is really what would determine where I would live in Miami. South Beach is very fast paced but very beautiful and very upscale. Anywhere on Collins, Ocean, or Washington are going to be where all the action is, but be prepared to pay the piper as the cost of living down here is SKY HIGH ! As you work your way west of South Beach, even as much as a few miles the area and standards of living fall quickly, but so do the costs. In a Nutshell South Beach and all of Miami Beach = Expensive !!

Welcome to Florida ! (soon)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts