Supra Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
^^ yes in rapid. The kid bought MKIV4Ever's car from the fourms here. Unfortunately he has a very big mouth and is not representing Supra owners well at all. He constantly post on his FB that he will bet anyone 300 to 1k in races and says the car stock made 390 when the previous owner stated it dynoed that on the last dyno with add ons and stock twins, ive seen him say he make 1000hp at one point. Needless to say his big mouth and young im better then everyone and you cant hang with me attitude is already getting old around town.

·
1 EVIL IS
857 Posts
not in MN but Nebraska Supra here.
Saw your car up at my buddies shop. He did a little work on your car. (Chad Claborn is my friend) Love the wheels.

·
Registered
243 Posts
95 na-t here in northern wyoming, my boy that lives in same town has a 93.5 tt 32k original miles, and a 95 GTR 32. We dont rep as much as we should but were here. Anyone else close to my area?

·
1 EVIL IS
857 Posts
Still got my Dark Gray turbo IS300. Makes a lil more power now.

·
1 EVIL IS
857 Posts
Bippity Boppity Bump. Winter Projects anyone?

·
Helicopter Pilot
565 Posts
been years since I have posted, but this is my first in about 4 years. that being said my wife is now stationed in SD so I am located in Rapid City, SD. just got finished with the first car show of the season. decided to start investing my time and money into the supra as I've finished the bike and the truck are done. Back to the supra and looking at any get cars and coffee get together. or supra roll out to a car show.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts