Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... my dilemma is that I am about to be stranded for a long time in south florida. My car is broken in Tallahassee... and the parts to fix it are somewhere in limbo (I have called fedex.. and that is what they told me). Well, my ride back to tallahassee is leaving this sunday, with or without me.

Here is what I am missing in the mail:

5 3" Silicone Coupler
1 2.5" Silicone Coupler
and 1 3"-2.5" Reducer
as well as clamps for all of that...

I paid for all those last Monday with the hopes of them being here... but as of today... only God knows when I will recieve them.

I think I can buy the hose clamps for discount auto parts... and then after I bring my car down... just take them off and return them (only install for the 6 hour drive down). But.. I am lost at what to do about the couplers....

so, I am asking you guys to help me out... if you have any silicone couplers that I can borrow for a week or so... please help me out

Hit me up on aim at supradedupra or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
You can probably buy the couplings at Murrays in Pompano, I would also check to see if Mario at Dynamic Turbo carries them.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Sounds crazy but as a temp solution also check the Home Depot plumbing aisle or your local truck stop / semi repair facility.

·
9's Club
5,340 Posts

We have in stock the 3" ones and the 2.5" ones in the Miami store, I dont think there is any 3/2.5s though, so you might wanna check murrays first. Or call HUmberto see if he has any.

Miami Dynamic Turbo
305-593-6160

Murrays
305-687-7301

Mario Deniz

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the problem is that I already bought a set, and when they come in, I don't want to be stuck with two sets.

My only chance to get back to Tallahassee is this sunday...

Onelove: thanks man... I'll look into that

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
Supradedupra said:
the problem is that I already bought a set, and when they come in, I don't want to be stuck with two sets.

My only chance to get back to Tallahassee is this sunday...

Onelove: thanks man... I'll look into that
You can resell them on here.

·
SupraStore.com
2,134 Posts
Home Depot really is the shit man...I dont know how you'd feel since youre not an MkIII owner, but you'd be surprised at the stuff Home Depot has!

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nah... I've got a friend driving me up (I drove her down last friday... so she's paying back the favor :))

I bought a shit load of clamps from Discount Auto Parts... and I hopefully will have a few realy silicone couplers...

when I get to Tally... it's off to home depot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts