Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
boost life
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
okay my fellow big dawg supras

we had a sucessful venice beach/siesta key weekend getaway last weekend with about 60 + cars in attendence. we had so much fun they are all requesting another road trip so taken from clublexus

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/florida-lexus-club/414471-proposal-for-next-road-trip-weekend-getaway.html

doing the roadtrip thing/weekend getaway is getting away from the normal hanging around a parking lot scenerio

hope you ft lauderdale/miami boosted big boys will come out if you can keep up with our big juice sc's for the weekend its a short 1.5 hr drive to islamorada key which is less then halfway to key west

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'll be there ,Supra's guys come along too, guys we promise to turn the boost down......lol

·
boost life
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay guys got group rates

129 for the night compared to their reg rate of over 200

we get roped off up front parking with security esp overnight

i am still asking them to drop rate to 120 plus a free drink upon checkin

please go over to club lex and add your name to the list or post here if you are 100% sure you r going to come

i need to provide them a actual head /room count so they can reserve rooms .. you will have half to provide your own credit card before 4/10 to get guranteed rate /room 72 hr xcl policy will apply

i have also inivted the south florida bmw club to join us and i am also going to invite some nissan guys

i like the idea of a cross club/s meet and greet snd showoff so this will be way outside the norm of hanging in a parking lot or traditional bbq

we will be on the beach with tons of eye candy:wackit:

·
boost life
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ill be sure to turn the boost down too ;)

count me in! gotta love the boosted SC's! ;)
glad to have you onboard but dont be toooo quick to turn boost down for quite a few will be running 700hp or so

gotta love those boosted supras:rofl: :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
low boost

glad to have you onboard but dont be toooo quick to turn boost down for quite a few will be running 700hp or so

gotta love those boosted supras:rofl: :lol:

what do the SC guys need to do to get the Supra guys to go on this trip? be on stock boost.RASS MAN lets roll guys... remember that lex's are toyotas tooo... come on guys we wont tell anyone that SC's rule.....LETS DO THIS LETS UNITE. WE CAN ALL BE FRIENDS.
:hahano:

Lexus is an over priced toyota. and toyotas are under priced Lexus'...... lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
what do the SC guys need to do to get the Supra guys to go on this trip? be on stock boost.RASS MAN lets roll guys... remember that lex's are toyotas tooo... come on guys we wont tell anyone that SC's rule.....LETS DO THIS LETS UNITE. WE CAN ALL BE FRIENDS.
:hahano:

Lexus is an over priced toyota. and toyotas are under priced Lexus'...... lol
Hey Steve whatz up ???? We can try and try all we want to involve are Supra counterparts ..But truthfully it's painful to read and watch ..It's like flogging a dead house...Just won't go any where.I guess we still are giving it our best college try...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Steve whatz up ???? We can try and try all we want to involve are Supra counterparts ..But truthfully it's painful to read and watch ..It's like flogging a dead house...Just won't go any where.I guess we still are giving it our best college try...
For that reason. i am glad i didnt buy a Supra. really interesting guys really interesting. might at well you park the SUPRAS.... Just make them extinct already. you all build the damn cars and no one want to drive them. Come on lets roll. I'll ask the SC guys to take of the turbos..... Are you all Scared:):drama:

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm in - this should be a good time................come on Supra guys, this is a great place to have a meet.

·
boost life
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For that reason. i am glad i didnt buy a Supra. really interesting guys really interesting. might at well you park the SUPRAS.... Just make them extinct already. you all build the damn cars and no one want to drive them. Come on lets roll. I'll ask the SC guys to take of the turbos..... Are you all Scared:):drama:
thanks steve , hopefully more supra guys will take the dawgs out to finally stretch their legs beyond the local parking lot:facesjump .. we build our cars for speed , we build our cars for show , so come one sup guys its time to go and show
Ed this will be a sweeeeet weekend. Looking foward to it
wats up brotha , loooong time no here i have your cell i will call u when i return from europe , i am leaving tomm and glad to see you onboard

I'm in - this should be a good time................come on Supra guys, this is a great place to have a meet.

glad to see you are bringing that beast of a coupe.. hey sup guys , terry's got a 2jgte on a 71mmbillet wheel setup putting down ove 600 on pump and the bay is all chromed , you need to check this ride out guys:drool:

·
Supra-spinatous!
325 Posts
okay my fellow big dawg supras

we had a sucessful venice beach/siesta key weekend getaway last weekend with about 60 + cars in attendence. we had so much fun they are all requesting another road trip so taken from clublexus

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/florida-lexus-club/414471-proposal-for-next-road-trip-weekend-getaway.html

doing the roadtrip thing/weekend getaway is getting away from the normal hanging around a parking lot scenerio

hope you ft lauderdale/miami boosted big boys will come out if you can keep up with our big juice sc's for the weekend its a short 1.5 hr drive to islamorada key which is less then halfway to key west

Hey when exactly is this meet? hopefully not this coming weekend.

Is it the weekend of the 10th? or the weekend of the 17th?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts