Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spend my summers in Cape May, NJ. Ayone who knows cape may knows its as far south in jersey as you can go.The car scene is dead around here. Can anyone within reasonable driving distance tell me where some good meets spots are ( SJ is known for an overwhelming amount of rice). Im willing to possibly drive as far as philly ( 1 1/2 hours from me). im not trying to go to civic/srt4/DSM meets like ive been to in the past but rather meets with higher end cars ( like im used too).

im sure you guys can relate. anyway, anyone in this general area feal free to chime in and give me some advice.

thanks...

·
Custom LED Tail Lights
3,315 Posts
yea to make it to that meet from Cape May , its atleast a 2 hour and 15 min. drive .. i live close to glassboro and we work out that way sometimes and it takes like an hour to get there , my beach house (where im at now and usually on the weekends) is in Wildwood and it takes about an hour to get to my house .. but there is another place that has a good turnout and is still in NJ and you can take the parkway north .. im going to call my buddy and ask him where it is .. i havent been there but i hear there are vipers, stangs, evos, mkiv's, 3000's, and a bunch of other cars that meet up there. .. ill let you know ..

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
beware of the rt37 spots.. good to hangout but nothing else. follow the crowd off rt37 to have the fun. be warned. cops are rough.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts