Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
IJM Mafia!
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is pretty much copied/pasted from the last caravan thread I started.

This is the same place as we were meeting at for the last Englishtown meet. I figured I could get on this early so we could have a lot of people ready and if they have any questions or problems, they can be fixed with enough time for everyone to know what's going on.

It's right in front of the Burlington Center Mall, which is in between I-295 and the NJ Turnpike. Click the address to take you to mapquest with the destination filled in:

2501 Mount Holly Road
Burlington, NJ 08016

We'll meet up at the spot around 7:30 and try to leave around 8:00 or so, and I'll be there early so if people show up early they'll know they're in the right place.

The Exit is 47A for 295 and 5 off the NJ Turnpike.

Here are the directions in a nutshell (if you're on 295 South or North, 47A puts you on the same road, so don't worry about which way you're coming):

Basically, when you get off 295, get in the left lane ASAP and make a left at the light, follow the little road until you get to a stop sign. We are meeting on the opposite side of the grass island right in front of you.

NJ Turnpike: take exit 5 and make a left on rt. 541 or Burlington-Mt. Holly Road. Follow this road until you see an Exxon, immediately after the Exxon, you want to make a right. Follow the little road until you get to a stop sign. We are meeting on the opposite side of the grass island right in front of you.

It's also a good idea for everyone to PM me their phone number just in case, and I'll make sure to PM my number to whoever's going

-James

Who's in:
1. InvisibleMonkey
2. egoguy07
3. tripp 97tt
4. JZSupra88
5. Reid

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
See you there :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Few if us go north to PA TP to Jersey. still far to drive. We'll see you guys at the track. I'm looking forward to a nice day of racing. there will be vettes and gtos there that day ;)

Jay, what are you runing for tires now days?

Mike

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
I am going to the meet. I hope to go with hockyplayer lol bad sp and flintstone kid if he is going because we live pretty close together. I am gunning for the 11's :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hey im interested in coming, this will be my first year but I have a question. Im coming from the Baltimore/DC area of Maryland and on Mapquest it's saying about a 2 1/2 hour drive, If I can't make it to the meet spot by 8:30, where is the caravan heading next, If yall are going to the track, can I just meet the group there and which track, Im gonna try to make it on time but I work late sometimes so no guarantee

·
Is it turbo? Is it stick?
4,557 Posts
Hey, any chance you guys want to meet one exit north on the NJTP and we can combine our caravans? I had set one up to meet at the PATP/Rt. 1 in PA but I see its not that far from your spot, and our routes would intersect one exit north of your caravan meeting spot on the NJTP.
If there's nowhere good to meet there its cool, just figured it'd be cool to combine the groups.

·
IJM Mafia!
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey, any chance you guys want to meet one exit north on the NJTP and we can combine our caravans? I had set one up to meet at the PATP/Rt. 1 in PA but I see its not that far from your spot, and our routes would intersect one exit north of your caravan meeting spot on the NJTP.
If there's nowhere good to meet there its cool, just figured it'd be cool to combine the groups.
honestly, i think that would be an awesome idea

what we could do is either meet at a rest stop or just pull off to the side with our hazards until the second group catches up then we can be on the turnpike together the whole way up.

someone from a CT caravan also contacted me...i'll let you guys know what we're doing if we can work something out

i'll PM some people that have come to last year's meets too to see if they'll come out this year

·
Certified Toyota Tech
352 Posts
why do you insist on mocking me like this james? i need a ride up there =[ my friends mr2 was my last hope and he blew it up. lol anyone know the entrance fee?

·
IJM Mafia!
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
why do you insist on mocking me like this james? i need a ride up there =[ my friends mr2 was my last hope and he blew it up. lol anyone know the entrance fee?
no lie dude, today i went for a random 3 hour drive and passed your house...i saw both of the supras and the maroon one with missing headlights

but if you can get to the burlington center mall, i'll give you a ride to e-town...you can park your car at my house if you want

and i think it's like $15 to get in

·
IJM Mafia!
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok lets finalize this ASAP... meet is right around the corner.
ok, we could meet up on the turnpike right where you guys get on...you guys get on at exit 6 or 7 if i remember correctly, so whoever gets to exit 7 first can pull into the shoulder and throw their hazards on...looking on wikipedia it seems like there is one rest stop like right before the exit for englishtown....i'd like to ride up with all of us together...maybe get some "cookouts" on the turnpike, lol

what is the meeting time? and we should def join caravan along the PATP at a rest stop or something.
8:00 like in the first post...hoping to leave around 8:30....and we're meeting up on the NJ turnpike, not the PA turnpike

1 - 20 of 39 Posts