Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
that twin 2jz guy
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey whats up guys...this is Rons friend David....Suprafourms wouldnt let me post so im posting under his sn for now since you need more info...so heres the info

soooo its that time again....its getting kinda hott around here aint it?...well fuk it,its seems like summer so lets get this started..Running-Free.org is throwing this night meet.it will be a good meet "Esp since all the meets im involved in have huge turnouts" so come down an kickback some boba or popcorn chicken,check out the hott asian girls etc.heres more info by the Doctor....Ed....Doctor Ed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
When: Saturday May 20th 2006 7:30pm Til Whenever
Where: Q Cup 6835 Stockton Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95823
Who: You
Why: Cause
What: Huh?

And no shinanigans such as drifting, burnouts, time trials around the parking lot, ghost riding, side shows, and any other stupid stuff like that

See you guys there, and lets have a fun time! And bring your camera's!
http://www.running-free.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1101&st=0&gopid=20646&
---------------------------------------------------------------------
so basically just a meet.check out cars hang out n isht.serious people who wanna dori dori....well...well talk about that when the time comes!! BUT YEA!! ANOTHER SAC MEET SO COME ON ALL YOU STOCKTON,DAVIS,FAIRFIELD,ETC GUYS!! lets finally get together and make this big like the last DAVIS meet...." :lol: "...get at me on aim @ DirtyDorifto for more info..if more info is needed...i mean i gave all the info there is to be needed so you shouldnt need anymore info rite?

-Zenki S14
-R.I.P AE86 coupe 20v

·
Registered
295 Posts
My car is comin out of the shop hopefully tomorrow with a new engine and clutch, so I’m down for anything

·
JZA80 > JZA70
1,829 Posts
when u having that,? i live only like 2 minutes away

·
that twin 2jz guy
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UPDATE!!!!

this is David aka DoriSlut on these boards...i updated the first post so check it out....its mainly a Drifting/Touge meet... running-free.org is a sacramento site where all of us hang out,post,throw kick ass meets and do drives.well hope to see you guys out there tonight oh yea we worked out a deal with the owner of the boba place to give us 15% off drinks n food...i know it aint much,but hey next time were gunna shoot for 25% off and if they dont give it to us then we will hold a meet elsewhere...i mean were bringin them business right..well yea we got a special lil system goin on so look for me and ask me about the whole discount thing it wont be hard to find me ill be the kid with the moehawk and the gold S14...kewl....well hope to see you guys there.

·
that twin 2jz guy
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RichGT said:
ill be there probably.

hey...this is David/DoriSlut...do you have white s14 w/gold painted rims in your krew? jw

sorry ron for posting alot under your name...lol

·
JZA80 > JZA70
1,829 Posts
no they don't just dont' worry as logn as you do do anything your good just stay away from the prostitues on stocton blvd:rofl:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
lilazni3uoy said:
no they don't just dont' worry as logn as you do do anything your good just stay away from the prostitues on stocton blvd:rofl:

They way u say it sounds like there are chances of getting shot ...btw Eric...after all that drama on your leg..you still talking about prost?? lol

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
ronl98 said:
hey...this is David/DoriSlut...do you have white s14 w/gold painted rims in your krew? jw

sorry ron for posting alot under your name...lol
Yup. I asked him to come but he doesn't want to till he gets his new work wheels and his bumper. lol.

I will probably just stop by and see the cars. Can't be driving my car that much, just got a fat ticket. I will keep my car only at the road course soon.

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
wish i saw this thread sooner. :(
cant make this one but hope you guys have a blast and if theres another meet down there this summer. ill sure be there! :bigthumb:

·
JZA80 > JZA70
1,829 Posts
meet was a very good turnout, even tho i only saw 2 mk3's knowing one of them ron, very good meet

·
JZA80 > JZA70
1,829 Posts
i left around 11 there was still a lot of people there during the hours

1 - 20 of 30 Posts