Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 414 Posts

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Black mkiv, black wheels w/ polished lip, front mount, winged, turboed, lowered...around 5:00pm on Wednesday (yesterday) on Johnson's Ferry headed towards Roswell Rd...

Who are you? Anyone on here? :wavey:

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Moderator (Allen?): can you change the title of this thread to 'Supra Sightings Thread'...? I see some of the other regional forums have one...that way, anyone can post a car the saw and find out who it was. :wavey:

Thanks.

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Umm...does any mod this section anymore? lol...I'd more more than willing to take over. ;)

·
Boost Addiction
246 Posts
Moderator (Allen?): can you change the title of this thread to 'Supra Sightings Thread'...? I see some of the other regional forums have one...that way, anyone can post a car the saw and find out who it was. :wavey:

Thanks.

I think that this would be a good idea. Any mod mind doing it????????

·
Boost Addiction
246 Posts
I will post this now that we have a thread.

A red mkiv went past me in the opposite direction going south on 400 at exit 13 at about 10:30 or so. It looked to have stock bodywork with the oem TT wing, and i believe it had aftermarket wheels.

Was that anyone from the board?

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Sorry but this seems kind of useless. Its not like the SE forum was overrun with sighting threads or anything? Do we really need this? I don't see people coming here often to check to see if their car was "sighted" :rolleyes:

Plus, people are going to make their own thread anyways.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sorry but this seems kind of useless. Its not like the SE forum was overrun with sighting threads or anything? Do we really need this? I don't see people coming here often to check to see if their car was "sighted" :rolleyes:
hey did i race you one night on hwy 385 long time ago in my red turbo civic?

·
Boost Addiction
246 Posts
I think it is a good idea it is not like we have so many "stickys" that it is in the way. People just need to take to time and post up.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
lol damn man, don't be such a party pooper. :tongue:

I'll use it...and so will Jason. ;)
yeah yeah. sorry.

hey did i race you one night on hwy 385 long time ago in my red turbo civic?
i don't think i've raced anyone in like 3 years :lol: but if it was like 3 years ago maybe, i'm hardly ever in gville, I live in ATL now.

·
Blue Thunder
3,431 Posts
Spotted a Black MKIV with what looks like a blue pearl. In the Target parking lot off I20 exit 197 in Augusta on Wed. Molded bodykit and 5 star wheels. Who is it? I think I saw you post a while back about the paint.

B

·
Registered
571 Posts
I saw mine in the garage when I left for work this morning, does that count?:wavey:

·
Boost Addiction
246 Posts
I have seen this car 2 times now. It is a black mkiv everytime i have seen it is has been downtown in atlanta, today it was on peachtree street. I believe it has HKS exhaust with some sort or aftermarket mesh wheels.

Anyone?

1 - 20 of 414 Posts