Supra Forums banner

381 - 400 of 414 Posts

·
MMA Addict
1,221 Posts
Friday, seen a black MKIV Supra with gunmetal Forgestar rims and a HKS Ti Exhaust leaving the Shell Gas Station on Brookshire Blvd in Charlotte right as i pulled in with my Prius to fuel up. Car sounds good and healthy when it was leaving the parking lot, who's car is this?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Seen a nice red mkiv on a trailer heading north on I95 around Savannah GA area. Same weekend as the event in Ocala. I was heading south in my black mkiv.

Anyone from this area?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wren Red MKIV on Sunday Feb 8th on HWY 73 between Denver and Lincolnton. Very clean!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Red Supra in Macon Ga on Mercer University Dr ?

·
Registered
439 Posts
My wife just saw a white MKIV in wilson NC at the intersection of Raleigh rd and airport rd. It had black rims and a TRD style rear wing. It had supra turbo logo on the back as well.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Dark blue MKIV with stock chrome rims at the new Walmart shopping center in Madison, AL.
It is truly a rare sight to see a MKIV in Alabama. I bet I don't see more than two a year. I'm pretty sure I've seen more yeti's, Big Foot, and Abominable snowmen than I have MKIV's the last few years.

·
Registered
87 Posts
White MK4 pulled through Cruizers (gas station) on 55/Sedwick Rd. in Durham on Saturday while I was inside paying for my beer. Didn't get a great look, but it sounded awesome. The cashier and one of the customers were drooling like crazy little fanboys.

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
white mk4 pulled through cruizers (gas station) on 55/sedwick rd. In durham on saturday while i was inside paying for my beer. Didn't get a great look, but it sounded awesome. The cashier and one of the customers were drooling like crazy little fanboys.
e85 ftw! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
It is truly a rare sight to see a MKIV in Alabama. I bet I don't see more than two a year. I'm pretty sure I've seen more yeti's, Big Foot, and Abominable snowmen than I have MKIV's the last few years.
Haha that is definitely true. I've met/seen 94SupraTT a few times and I saw a maroon MKIV at a car show in Ardmore in August. So three total that I can think of in nearly two years.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Haha that is definitely true. I've met/seen 94SupraTT a few times and I saw a maroon MKIV at a car show in Ardmore in August. So three total that I can think of in nearly two years.
im driving mine more again up in the Birmingham area too. only other ive seen in the past year was a CLEAN looking mkiv up in Huntsville; think it was green?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've seen the green in Huntsville. Quite a few up that direction.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I bought my first supra from a guy in Alabama and i always use the Bigfoot reference in regards to spotting a supra in the wild lol.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,791 Posts
Just saw a winged red MkIV on Westgate Rd. in Raleigh this evening. Anyone here?

381 - 400 of 414 Posts