Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I recieved my SP74GTS single turbo kit. Everything has shown up in flawless condtion as it was supposed to. I am grateful Larry was able to provide me with this kit in the time frame that he originally quoted from the order date in late March 2005. (6-8 weeks)

When I originally ordered this kit, I also purchased the SP 1000cc fuel system. He sent that to me roughly 2.5 weeks before the turbo kit was scheduled to be completed. This allowed for that install to be dealt with before hand. Currently, I have 2 weeks to have the car running for SEMA IAS in Atlantic City, NJ.

Gary also called me lasted week to confirm my last payment to SP for the above goods. He informed that I would recieved it today 5/2 from them.

So with out further a due, I would like to say thank you to Tim Iacoli for recommending Larry and for Larry and the SP crew's abilty to get me the goods needed with a compromising time frame for my car's debut at the above show.

In 2 weeks, I will be meeting up with Tim Iacoli and John Firth (both SP customers) for the tuning of my car in Indianapolis, IN.

Hopefully, I should be able to meet Larry and Gary from SP sometime in June or July when I will be attending shows in Chicago.

:beer: :bigthumb:

DP

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Curt,

I want to also include you and Dusty on my quest of completing my car in such short notice for SEMA IAS. I will include some advertising for Elmhurst, MVP, SP, Forgeline and Wheel Source when the car is displayed.

You by chance don't have a specific Elmhurst decal that I could have replicated from my graphic artist? If so, hold on it a sec because I may be ordering from you tommarrow or next Monday after I see anything else I will need.

I also did recieve the tranny oil today as with the coil yesterday.

July 10th sound good, but it might conflict with the CHI2K5 that I planned on attending. Were you planning on attending this, too?

FYI, Iwill also be up the on June 11th for HIN at the McCormick Center.

It seems that I might be treking to Chicago 3-times this summer for issues related to my supra.

Who knows, maybe I will find a job and move up there since lots of my friends from college live there.

DP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts