Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Just an old Redneck
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just received a 4" SP Boost actuated exhaust valve today.
This is a very very high quality piece. I am surprised at how nice this piece is. SP did it this time. Great idea Larry. We should have some open and closed dyno results in a few weeks. I am very excited, (and for those of you who dont know me, I dont get excited about much) to see what this thing will allow a car that is quiet as a church mouse during normal driving to make when opened up.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
We have the first few ready with production now kicking into high gear!!!

Taking orders...........................................NOW :D

Pics of finished product with a couple of ways to hook it up.
Standard y-pipe
or
we can supply a small section of straight with an angle cut and you can weld on to your existing exhaust where you have the room.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Just received a 4" SP Boost actuated exhaust valve today.
This is a very very high quality piece. I am surprised at how nice this piece is. SP did it this time. Great idea Larry.

Thanks for the kind words Errol!! Sometimes these ideas just come to me..... Hell I was just sitting on the couch one saturday afternoon watching TV while on the phone and the idea just popped into my head. Go figure huh?

·
Just an old Redneck
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Anything I can do to help out someone that gets his whole family involved in the industry like you have done. I really respect the way you have taken the time to show your son Chris the ropes, and brought him up so well. I respect that more than words can express. If only I could my kids to be interested in the industry as you have yours, but then again, mine are all much much younger then yours. Maybe when they have grown. One can only hope.

Thanks for the kind words Errol!! Sometimes these ideas just come to me..... Hell I was just sitting on the couch one saturday afternoon watching TV while on the phone and the idea just popped into my head. Go figure huh?

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Im sorry that it took you so long to find the right cousin to marry down there in redneck land!! I guess when your children are driving you will be collecting social security? You southerners really know how to keep it in the family!

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
What I really meant to say, and was trying a little ol southern politeness, is that I am sure by the time I am your age, my kids will be old enough to appreciate the industry just like yours have.

BTW, I am from Seattle. lol

LOL Errol.... those 3 years difference in our ages make a huge difference!!! Remember that I act like I am 16!

·
Medium Ballin'
3,024 Posts
Im sorry that it took you so long to find the right cousin to marry down there in redneck land!! I guess when your children are driving you will be collecting social security? You southerners really know how to keep it in the family!
We don't take kindly to trees with branches round here.

·
Sleeper King
2,235 Posts
Now all you guys in California don't even need to buy an exhaust at all. :D

Alex
LOL, great point :)

Thanks Errol! Looking forward to seeing the results you guys have on MrWally's BEAST!!!

Don't worry Errol, Lar is just upset that the Student has now become the Teacher :D

Chris

·
Time for change
6,868 Posts
You know people have been running Boost actuated cutouts for years now?

It's just the trick being getting a unit that is put together well, and this appears as though it would be!

So, hows about that thing we talked about :]

·
Supra Perfected
225 Posts
I may be interested too, tried running a 4" QTP cutout before and the dam thing would leak in a month. Tried another one and it leaked too! Decided to take it out... This one looks better constructed from the picts.

Dave

·
411 HP GSXR / 203 HP Vrod
1,947 Posts
Chris have you guys done any dyno pulls with the cutout vs. a 4" HKS Ti system to see what gains there are over the full length system?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts