1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
I added my comment - #55. :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yeah, I agree with them there's no way an import can make over 1000hp on an all stock engine. Doesn't Japan have a rule against that or something? :rolleyes:

Great work as usual fellas

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
lol, that last post by don makes me laugh. What a moron!!! its powerband is unusable?? Its a damn drag car who cares where the powerband is :lol: Good job shutting them the hell up though Lar!

Alex

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
i got your back larry, you let them talk their shit, i know the potential that car has! keep up the crazy shit and go for the record, i would like to see what a run would look like on the track in 1520rwhp trim...

·
Registered
970 Posts
haha! Just got done reading ALL of the comments. Some funny shit I tell yah..it is hard to believe that people REALLY are that stupid.

Brett

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Just read the comments and I cam to the conclusion that most of those kids are a bunch of douche bags... Seriously they are talking out of there asses... Good #'s Larry, and hope to see you in Vegas if you plan to roll.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Submitted by Trill Gear Head May 10, 2006 7:45 PM

it wasn't pushn 1300, if it was it would have flown off the dyno or moved f rom side to side

post #18 ...lol

·
Registered
814 Posts
morons make me laugh...now ya just have to post a vid of it at the track bustin some ass, n see what excuses they make up then!

·
Stinks like sex in here..
343 Posts
Love the comments!!

ubmitted by Trill Gear Head May 10, 2006 7:45 PM
it wasn't pushn 1300, if it was it would have flown off the dyno or moved f rom side to side

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
:bsflag: :angel:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts