Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently just finished a 99 GS 300 project in which we used this turbo. Stock motor, haltech computer, fuel system....etc. At 18 psi she made 402 RWHP and 536 ft lbs of TQ through the auto tranny!!! 1 Bar of boost by 2650 RPM!!! This same turbo has made over 600 rwhp for us on another car at high boost so she has a lot more left in her!!

I am in the process of building this turbo as a complete bolt on for the MKIII!!!

Larry
SP

·
Banned
1,433 Posts
When i get my 800gtw from Larry in the next few days i may let Genna throw it on the built mkiii to see what she can do...
Another option for the mentally ill high horsepower mkiii guys..:D :D

·
IFLYLO
301 Posts
dang...that is awesome! i'd like to see the dyno sheet as well. hey Larry, how is the size of this turbo comparable to the bolt on SP61GT?

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
very nice lar!

yes this is the $1700. how are you gonna mate to the stock mani? i think it would be a shame to bolt that nice of a turbo to the stock mani but thats just me.
looking at the torque that must be using a small a/r?

dave

·
25psi = 14" brakes :)
2,306 Posts
Sounds like that smaller AR is perfect for that car. (Street cars with lag suck. I know, I own one. :) )
So, is this turbo just a ITS BB CHRA with a GT spec compressor wheel on it? I have similar numbers from mine with a 60-1 wheel. (The stage V BB from Suprasport.)
Your spool is much better however.
Want to trade my stage V housing for a smaller one? LOL I want lower rpm power, and would gladly give up 15hp on top for sub 2500rpm full boost.

3,796 Posts
Not when its on your computer screen.

G

·
0 Posts
dude.....I can see where all my money is going this year......2 desert eagle .50 cal, 7m stoker kit, SP turbo kit, intake exaust, tranny, injectors, cpu....the list goes on.

3,796 Posts
GRANKOR:::::::::::clean out your PM box cause its full!!

Sorry guys I had to. ;)

3,796 Posts
We ever gonna see this dyno sheet? ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts