Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
200+mph
738 Posts
very impressive

is that with a stock trans and stock diff ?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Incrediblee guyss! You just keep raising the Bar with each platform of car you get your hands on!!!!

You already have the horsepower!!! Now how about you get those damn 8's!!!!
Good Luck!!!:beer:

·
8 Second 6spd
1,250 Posts
whats the displacement and twin setup on this? sounds like the power comes on relatively quick, definitely doesn't sound as laggy as a supra making the same power

·
Sleeper King
2,235 Posts
Thank you guys. The car spools pretty insane considering the peak power. The car is an absolute blast to drive on the street, and on pump gas makes around 700+hp :D can't complain with that either.

We have a stock displacement 3.5 (sleeved)
Our twin turbo kit using 6262 Precision Turbos (Ball bearing & Billets)

Here is the dyno graph

·
8 Second 6spd
1,250 Posts
pretty damn amazing... i hope the driveline all holds up, can't wait to see more video. when are you hitting the track?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
That is amazing!!!

SP,
How much more power do you think the drive train can handle? More and more I see your Z, i get more and more interested in the car...

Awesome job guys!!!

-Sonny

·
Sleeper King
2,235 Posts
Thank you guys, the car is definitely makin' some power :)

That is amazing!!!

SP,
How much more power do you think the drive train can handle? More and more I see your Z, i get more and more interested in the car...

Awesome job guys!!!

-Sonny
Sonny, I'm trying not to think about it so I don't jynx myself :D
In all seriousness though, it's hard to say. We've been lucky to date, but I really think it's a ticking timebomb on the track.
Lots of guys have gone through bunches of transmissions, others (us included) have been lucky. I'm sure our setup (launch, tire,etc..) helps a bit.

Ultimately, we've taken it upon ourselves to see where the limit is :D

Chris

·
Registered
551 Posts
Very impressive! Just saw the dyno and build video today and I must say that's one heck of a kind of set-up. Those new twin 6262 billets really does put-out. It makes me want to get a 350Z now. Way to go!

BTW, I also liked that you guys stayed on stock displacement.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts