Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mods can delete, thanks!

I've gone to a new setup and am selling my previous setup. The SP63 turbo has less than 250mi on it (really). I guarantee it to have zero shaft play and in perfect running order. It's a .68ar and comes with the polished housing with the elbow for a GReddy 3row with 4in intake and 3in exhaust. The exhaust has been coated and I ran this on the dyno once at 24psi (made 585whp and 577ftlb torque). Boost was set at 18psi for the street and again that was for less than 250 mi!!

Price: SORRY SOLD!

The map ecu was installed when I did the turbo so that also has less than 250mi. I'm including the cd rom, harness, map ecu ver 2.2.1 and the data link connector. I have maps for my setup (880cc inj, sp63) that I will include if you need.

Price: SORRY SOLD!

Finally I have a Greddy BCC for sale. I even have the install instructions that came with it that I will include.

Price: sold!

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
i'm interested in the map ecu, whats ur paypal?

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
mike91t said:
map ecu = the sold

btw where do i get maps for 550 injectors and smaller turbo?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MyKarIsVicious said:
map ecu = the sold

btw where do i get maps for 550 injectors and smaller turbo?
payment received! Check with obiwan for maps or just post on sf there are alot of maps out there. The map ecu you got is preloaded with 880cc map but you can check here http://www.performancemotorresearch.co.nz/v2.2-fuelmap.htm for a map that will get you running.

Thanks,

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts