Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· KBR
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I just wanna share some pix of Spanky's 17K mile Supra. he bought this car last year w/ only 16K miles.

on to the pix..

· KBR
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate Spanky.

:eek:

I hate him too! he's had about 3 other MKIV twin turbo 6 speed's before this one and so far this is the cleanest and almost pristine condition that he ever had. he told me that this ones a keeper...... I HOPE!!

aite, peace.

· 97-6speed-TT
1,244 Posts
I don't even think I want to know how much he paid for that car. WOW. It's beautiful. Is it a 94?

Dee E.

· KBR
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't even think I want to know how much he paid for that car. WOW. It's beautiful. Is it a 94?

Dee E.
I think its a '94 (forgot whats the exact year) but I can say that he paid a decent price for it :) it was not too expensive.. nor cheap. just about right.

aite, peace.

· Stock Body Supras FTW
1,727 Posts
I love stock body low mileage supras :)

· Registered
666 Posts
My best friend in the whole wide world (karlo AKA badboysupra) decided to do a mini photo shoot after me and him gave the car a good old wash. For the next set of pics, i'm gonna pose topless with the car.

· Over 10 years on SF....
13,630 Posts
I've never seen you use that sword before.

If I use it it'll just get dirty, worn and rusted. That would be even more of a waste.

· Over 10 years on SF....
13,630 Posts
I still want the 50 kilometer MKIII they have for sale in Canada. Still has the seats covered.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.