Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set if SPARCO aluminum pedals that need drilled into the stock clutch, brake and gas pedals. I've seen them on pics of other Supras, but not sure how hard is it to install. They are highly polished aluminum with blue rubber anti-slip buttons....really trick. Clutch and brake install with two bolts, gas pedals has 3 of them. Any help appreciated.

·
We has your money!
576 Posts
asdf

I ordered mine too...been waiting for a while so ill be sure to check up on this thread to see how its done..so i have to drill into the stock pedals

·
Registered
922 Posts
I did it on a integra. Its tough to brace the pedals so that you can drill them. They weren't sparcos, we were able to use a smaller set of bolts. I believe the bolts in the sparcos are relatively fat. Also the surface of the pedal (the metal) might be curved making it difficult to attach the sparcos.

·
Registered
482 Posts
MONSTER said:
I have a set if SPARCO aluminum pedals that need drilled into the stock clutch, brake and gas pedals. I've seen them on pics of other Supras, but not sure how hard is it to install. They are highly polished aluminum with blue rubber anti-slip buttons....really trick. Clutch and brake install with two bolts, gas pedals has 3 of them. Any help appreciated.
I have Levoc Aluminum pedals & didn't have to drill any holes at all,just the clips.Picture attached
Yasir

·
Registered
629 Posts
no problem

I bought the same Sparco set from supra store 2 months ago, took me 1 hr to install. If you use a marker to mark your holes and use a sharp pointed tool to start the hole you next dont need to aply much presure to drill the holes, plus the plastic peadles are like butter to the drill bit!!. And take your time so you dont fuck it up.

later,
Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts