Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
ΣΦE Member
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think i asked before but you dont happen to have the sparco backpack in stock? if not where can i get one. I need it bad...

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
we dont have them in stock we should have some in about 1-2 weeks.

we can also get Oakley backpacks if interested.

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
When you guys get those sparco bags, let me know. I called last month for one and was told it would be a few weeks = (

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
We have 9 of the Sparco Deluxe backpacks in stock, ready to ship. I have one, its really sweet. Now I just need an Oakley from Nero to add to my collection. :)

Regards,

Dusty

·
Registered
802 Posts
V8 Killer said:
We have 9 of the Sparco Deluxe backpacks in stock, ready to ship. I have one, its really sweet. Now I just need an Oakley from Nero to add to my collection. :)

Regards,

Dusty
Can't find it either.

·
ΣΦE Member
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dusty i have dibs due to thread...send the link n ill order asap i need it!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Any clue how big the laptop part of the bag is?

I have a hard time finding a bag big enough for mine. I have a Dell E1705 which is one of Dells newer laptops with the 17" widescreen screen on it.. and its hard to find a bag big enough for it besides the one Dell sells.

Would it fit in this bag?

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
SVT97Cobra said:
Any clue how big the laptop part of the bag is?

I have a hard time finding a bag big enough for mine. I have a Dell E1705 which is one of Dells newer laptops with the 17" widescreen screen on it.. and its hard to find a bag big enough for it besides the one Dell sells.

Would it fit in this bag?
I test fitted the 15" Ansa Ferrari laptop in there and it fit just perfect, I don't think 17" would fit, sorry.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts