Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched for a bit. I can't seem to find a Canadian site that sells Sparco seats. Can anyone help me? Or atleast an American one. Image in Motion has some nice Bride seats but I'm looking to spend closer to $1000 for a set rather than 2g's+. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
MVP is one of the biggest Sparco dealers in the country. MAKE SURE whoever you order from, that they are an approved Sparco USA dealer. If they are not, you have no warranty and no recourse if something happens. Resellers don't get the warranty.

http://www.sparcousa.com/ to check dealers.

MVP can and will ship to Canada no problem. Speak to them in private about the duties and fees and I guarantee they will work something out with you.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I must check back with my local dealer, but the seats I found and liked very much were only around $400 each. I'm trying to find seats that don't flare in at the top shoulder area. I realize this somewhat defeats the purpose of the seat, but I can't fit my shoulders in most of them.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Trent said:
MVP is one of the biggest Sparco dealers in the country. MAKE SURE whoever you order from, that they are an approved Sparco USA dealer. If they are not, you have no warranty and no recourse if something happens. Resellers don't get the warranty.

http://www.sparcousa.com/ to check dealers.

MVP can and will ship to Canada no problem. Speak to them in private about the duties and fees and I guarantee they will work something out with you.

:rolleyes: ugh... you're just saying that b/c you used to work there...

lol

Trent is right about being a Sparco dealer. My buddy got SCREWED over by a company that wasn't a dealer and he was out close to $1500 b/c Sparco would not work on the small defect b/c he didn't buy it through a dealer.

Trent and Dusty have been very good to me at MVP. I always check with their site first when i'm looking for new "toys."

Bryan

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I appreciate the responses and I know MVP has a great reputation, but I started looking elsewhere when I clicked the link and it said This section is under construction. Disheartening, but nothing against MVP. I have only heard good things about them. thanks
Kris

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
fiddesmkIII said:
I appreciate the responses and I know MVP has a great reputation, but I started looking elsewhere when I clicked the link and it said This section is under construction. Disheartening, but nothing against MVP. I have only heard good things about them. thanks
Kris
That's only cause you didn't do it right.

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateH.asp?SubFolderID=1690&SearchYN=N

That's the link to all the seats. Give them a call for the MK3 bracket. There are direct brackets for them.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I clicked mk III under toyota and tried seats and whatever.... anyways not the point. Thanks for the link Trent. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts