Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i plan to put 6.4 tv in my torinos... anyone ever seen this... can it it happen... anyone got pics thanks...

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
I think its a waste. If your gonna blow that kinda money gimme a little and ill buy a NA-T system! :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what do u think of this i searched abd found a pic or tv in race seats but they aint torinos...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup shows... no one is gonna watch them.. well mayb once in a while but other then that its gonna b most for shows

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
dude don't fuck up those seats those are bad ass also who will watch them I think you should put them in the airbag or have them pop out from the top of the hatch.

·
1,026 Posts
The Sparco Motorsports Subaru WRX has this setup you are describing. Here is a pic of it :)

Good luck and I hope this helps :)
Later, Garon

·
Registered
627 Posts
Yea just about every show car has them :) Do something diffrent.. put two in the back hatch or something creative.. I don't know =o/

ohhh or take out the back seats and put a huge plasma TV in the back heh

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
supra557hp said:
dude don't fuck up those seats those are bad ass also who will watch them I think you should put them in the airbag or have them pop out from the top of the hatch.
got pics of a car wit tv poppin out the hatch..?

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
yea i will try to find a digital camera and take the pic of mine. I can tell you it looks bad ass and at a show lift the hatch to the level you want and push the release button and down comes the screens. we fab. into the stock interior piece but also built around it but tried to keep it as much of stock as i could. we sit at out side shows in our lawn chairs and play madden all day long. I will try to send you a pic soon.

·
Supraless
666 Posts
SxySupraGrl said:
Yea just about every show car has them :) Do something diffrent.. put two in the back hatch or something creative.. I don't know =o/

ohhh or take out the back seats and put a huge plasma TV in the back heh
TV's/monitors/screens have already been put in every place imaginable on a car.

If you want to be creative and different, I say put a flush mounted microwave somewhere in the back and a george foreman grill in place of the passenger air bag :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
i've never seen a tv in the front grill...

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
Spike763 said:
what do u think of this i searched abd found a pic or tv in race seats but they aint torinos...
a huge waste of money.

Brett

1 - 20 of 26 Posts