·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
215 Posts
jzelazo said:
Has anyone heard of this Spark Racing intake? It looks like a Veilside/Virtual Works copy and comes with a HKS fuel rail. Seems like a good deal, but I did a search for Spark Racing on google and all i could find is how their honda turbo manifolds suck and are prone to cracking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2453498350&category=36474

I think most upgraded intake manifolds will help higher horsepower Supras. If volume is not increased then it would be overkill to have a 3.5" (90mm) throttle body and larger than stock intake manifold. Also unless you get special injectors, the HKS rail will max out at 720cc injectors which will not support the high horsepower that the intake manifold is beneficial for. Make sense?

Greg

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have just seen that thing at Spark a couple of days back. That thing looks pretty badass. If you are in SoCal La Puente area go check out their shop...they have some interesting demo cars in there as well as my car.

·
Useless Member
717 Posts
I know there is supposed to a flowbench test on the Veilside and Virtual Works ones, maybe we can throw this in the mix too...

Anyone care to comment?

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
Damn, that looks very nice especially for the price. Id love to see some testing done with it. At that price, Id be sure to grab one if it works well.:D Ive also heard tht the HKS Rail can be modified to fit bigger injectors...is this true?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts