Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Last night (7-6-05) I got in a quick race with the Ferrari F430. I unbelievably missed 4th gear (first time in two years, arg!) and the Ferrari got the jump. However, in the short time we DID race I was gaining on him steadily. A BIG props to James for somehow videoing and also driving his C6 at the same time. "

http://www.spdkilz.com/video-audio/Video-Audio/My Z06/F430 vs. SpdKilz.wmv

- Carleton

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Turbo4reek said:
I demand a rematch :) ...........Was the Ferrari that hard to take down, or was it just a bad start for you?
A bit of both...I didn't pull on it like I thought I would to be honest. In the video you can hear me rev match to get into 2nd gear and I think the Ferrari drive thought I was hitting it so he took off. I still had to put it into 2nd and then hit the gas (so bad start by me and the Ferrari got the jump). I was definately gaining on him once we started going though.

Also, the Ferrari would NOT race again after the first run. We had plenty of open space but he woudln't bite a second time (not sure why...he drove 120+ up an onramp and I had to freaking floor it to catch up to him). Maybe he thought he would lose? :rolleyes:

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Nice run, I'd make my Z06 faster but there are no exotic cars to spank around here. Racing other fast low budget cars like mine are no fun anymore :)

·
Registered
471 Posts
couple questions. . . . . . . . .

1. is your car tuned in any way ?

2. did you take your car to the track with your current set up ?

. . well, thats it . . . .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts