Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Im not totally familiar with my Supra yet since I just got it.. and I was wondering if I can just snap the front door speaker grills off to replace the speakers or if the whole door panel must be removed? they seem to be removable but I dont want to break anything so I figured I better ask and play it safe... my celica I would take apart anywhere and it was no problem but im afraid to damage my dawg, its so beautiful Id hate to see anything bad happen to it :D same question goes for the rear grills... they seem like they should snap off too, but sometimes they design cars to be a pain in the ass to replace speakers and again I dont wanna break any clips or anything... thanks a lot in advance.

·
road hazard
452 Posts
removing the front door panel is really simple. i was afraid of breaking something at first but i said, what the hell, things can be replaced. you'll have to remove the door panel in order to get to the speaker.

check out this link for info on out the remove the door panel... http://www.supraforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=8&t=000062

as for the rears, the grill just pops right out with flat head screwdriver.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot... I felt sort of stupid asking a question like that and being a huge Car Audio enthusiast.. but wasnt sure if the grills removed.. thanks :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts