Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Beginning
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So what is it like powder coated black from factory, I kinda wanted the silver kind but that looks more sleeper.

·
My name's Scruffy.
1,566 Posts
yea its powdercoated....alot of people prefer the black for the sleeper effect, i like the bling factor of shiny..haha

·
The Beginning
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I think I am digging the sleeper type cause I bought that intercooler coolios, thanks guys, just wanted to make sure he didn't spray paint it.

·
My name's Scruffy.
1,566 Posts
that one might have been spraypainted..if you look at it, some area's seem darker than others.....

·
The Beginning
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe will see if it is spray painted then I will remove paint and leave it normal color.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
That shit aint powered coated it's spray painted you can see it... BTW they can be had for 590 new from RRE since mvp doesn't stock them :( I still don't know why they carry the hks over spearco... Spearco flows more more then half the price and works better!! BTW some sites sell it for 500 on ebay. I'd be careful painting it black since black keeps the heat IN... I'm still waiting on mine to arrive from cali.. should have it tomarrow!

·
The Beginning
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
autoXr said:
You could have bought a new one of those for the same price with no spray paint. :lol:
I can remove the paint and it is pretty much new :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Nobody has the full spearco kit for $500, it's gotta be a partial kit or the core only. Don't be tricked. The MSRP is over $900.

I wish there was $400 margin on em, sucka please! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts