Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Carbon Fiber Addict
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried to search for this and have not found much information at all related to MKIV cars. Are any of you guys running this clutch, and if so do you like it. I have been debating putting one in and would like to get a little feedback.

This will be for roughly 600 - 700 hp application

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
i'm using one with an r154 tran's.the pedal is a little heaveir then stock,but is very slippable.it does have a little rattle when the clutch pedal is pressed down.i've also had a problem with the release bearing leaking.
here's a pic of the kit,when it first arrived

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
i'm using one with an r154 tran's.the pedal is a little heaveir then stock,but is very slippable.it does have a little rattle when the clutch pedal is pressed down.i've also had a problem with the release bearing leaking.
here's a pic of the kit,when it first arrived
SO you have to use theyr master cylinder? Does it bolt right up or are there any modifications neccessary?

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
SO you have to use theyr master cylinder? Does it bolt right up or are there any modifications neccessary?
the master in the kit bolt's right up.i'm not sure it is needed because pedal travel seem's to be an issue.the clutch pedal need's extra free play,to avoid making the release bearing over extend.
the one pictured is for a 2jz/r154 set-up in a mkIII.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts