Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
300 percent density said:
im down, what would they say?

we could put the supra emblem on or a pic of a supra car.., i think the supra word emblem would be nice,, its up for grabs if enough ppl wanna do it i guess we could all decide on what we thinks looks nice

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Seems cool. I'd want one that kind of had the SUPRA logo going across the background, covering most of the plate. Wondering if that could be done?

Also, I read about all this alpha and numeric shit. Does this mean I'd lose my DAMNCAR license plate? Cuz that's out of the question. My car lives by that phrase.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MarksSupra33 said:
Seems cool. I'd want one that kind of had the SUPRA logo going across the background, covering most of the plate. Wondering if that could be done?

Also, I read about all this alpha and numeric shit. Does this mean I'd lose my DAMNCAR license plate? Cuz that's out of the question. My car lives by that phrase.
i would believe u can keep ur same tag if u want to

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, if we can get one with something like the Supra logo going across the background, the pink peice will wear one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea i think the supra logo across it is the best bet also.. and also u can have organization group name at bottom 2 but thats opitional.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1)junito
2) hpsteam500
3)bigg keiff
4)300 percent density
5)alpine tt
6)4recefedmkiv
7)markssupra33
8)joemck7

G