Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thank you very, very much for all the work you've done on my car. You did everything you said you were gonna and much more. Words can't describe how grateful I am. You the greatest 7M/2J mechanic and electrician I have ever met, you top them all. Thanks again

P.S. The car drove home great and it idle's so much more better. I'm a little disappointed that you didn't place your sticker on my car :(

C'mon everyone, show your gratitude out to Brian (Chevyeater)

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
best there is , best there was and the best there ever will be.......no substitutes!! chevyeater is the best supra doctor ever.......:)

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,884 Posts
Brian you B D man !!!

·
Registered
1993.5 White Turbo Supra
919 Posts
I have his sticker on the back of mine right on the paint... oh yea baby.. showin the love.. Looks good I think.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Incredible O'Doyle

Brian is a hell of a guy. He is in the process of saving my friends 240 after E-Shit Performance royally took a dump on him. Brian, don't ever change........ you are one in a million.

- Vic

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Anyone who needs any work done in the tri-state area should ONLY be contacting Brian aka "chevyeater-on-sf"!

He is the the most knowledgable mechanic / tuner period. :bigok:

The only person who I trust and has saved my car multiple times. Currently he is in the works of fixing my 4th clutch explosion.

·
I-Am The Difference
796 Posts
BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO doyle is awesome on top of a great mechanic he is a geat guy :), your the man brian dont let anyone tell ya different :)
the one the only
Jason Sullivan

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brian is a hell of a guy. He is in the process of saving my friends 240 after E-Shit Performance royally took a dump on him. Brian, don't ever change........ you are one in a million.

- Vic
So that was the 240 I saw there. What did E-shift do that was so bad? I'm not gonna lie, e-shift kinda screwed me a little but I've known Mike a very long time, he's a good guy. Thankfully, we have someone like Brian to fix all the other shops mistakes :)

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You are very welcome Manny, I'm glad I could help out. :)

You can have as many stickers as you want but, I'd never put one on anyones car myself unless you specifically ask me to!
Be sure to walk with a couple stickers when you come tune my car :)

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
So that was the 240 I saw there. What did E-shift do that was so bad? I'm not gonna lie, e-shift kinda screwed me a little but I've known Mike a very long time, he's a good guy. Thankfully, we have someone like Brian to fix all the other shops mistakes :)
As mentioned, Mike seemed nice when I met him....... but Mike's personality has nothing to do with Mike's work which is often confused as being the same thing. E-Shit did everything remotely possible to screw up the car, everything from improperly tuning the car to screwing my friend with a custom ghetto intake manifold that never fit and was charged in excess of $1200+ for. My friend paid Mike over $15K to get the work done, and what he received back was a car that barely ran. Sad but true considering my view of Mike's shop was completely the opposite prior to this incident.

And yes, thank God we have good people in this world like Brian. He will be working on my Supra in due time for those last minite touches only a quality shop such as his can handle.

- Vic

·
Registered
721 Posts
Brian is da man :bigthumb:

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
I"ve met Brian a few times, and he's an awesome guy!
hey shyler....is that my supra on your avatar.....looking real good man!! hey chevy plz install a b&d sticker on the baltic blue express please......

·
ex BPU'er
5,096 Posts
Yea, I've only met brian at my first and only Supra meet last december, but definitely is a great guy. I continue to PM him the noobiest questions and he continues to answer them. Thanks, Brian!

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey shyler....is that my supra on your avatar.....looking real good man!! hey chevy plz install a b&d sticker on the baltic blue express please......
Don't you mean baltic GREEN Yogi? :)

1 - 20 of 99 Posts