Supra Forums banner

Special Thanks To M&H!

2K views 47 replies 9 participants last post by  Boosted Supra 
#1 · (Edited)
Special Thanks To M&S!

M&S

Just wanted to thank Mikey and the great crew of guys he has! Everyone there was very helpful and with some run ins with the clutch install Mikey and his guys got it done no prob and i am more then happy with the outcome!

Looking forward to going back ASAP for the tune with Charlie. thanks again Mikey

Geno

#2 ·
Could have sworn they were called M&S... hehe.

#8 ·
Shyler... This is best supra shop in town man. Talk to Mikey over there.. Awesome people to deal with along with a very friendly crew!! Call me if you need more info... Not far from your place either!!

#7 ·
i just put a ACT Extreme in (900ft / lb) nothing crazy but the clutch that may have been installed PRIOR to me owning it and PRIOR to M&S working on it may have jacked a bolt up that gives the throw on the clutch and Mikey figured it out.

He knows his shit no doubt

#9 ·
Is M&S giving you all happy endings with every service? I may have to go over there and see if I cant get one.

#10 ·
Yooo... Doooooostur... You gotta check it out man!! They have a special room that you visit after a the work is done... It's Buffett style in there!! Almost like that scene from Rush Hour 2!!

#27 ·
Wills Supra is leaving M&S???? Why? How come? Man as fast as Mikey and his crew work... Will seems to change his mind faster some how... Lol

Will, take that thing out and have a blast man... I fell in love with my Supra all over again... Even though she has become a money sucking bimbo lately... :)

#28 ·
lol trust me i definitely want it to leave too..with all the love of M&S has lol. It's not me though..it's the car. She a shop whore. lol. She doesn't like me for some strange reason.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.