Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Anyplace, Anytime
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order with MVP 2.5 weeks ago. Long story short, alls I got was an attitude, excuses, the run around, lack of communication, and a bunch of BS from Kevin and whoever else I dealt with. There customer service sucks, and there attitude is pathetic. Not to mention I have been overcharged. My receipt says my total was $395 and they charged my bank account $410... ( i thought most places didnt charge you until all of your order was in stock and ready to ship I might add) Anyway as of yesterday i had still not been credited with the difference and my order had still not shipped. So after one more email to Kevin. He found it in MVP's best interest ( which is the only interest that MVP cares about), to cancel my order and refund my money. Hopefully it will be prompt and I wont have to file fraud charges with my bank ( i never agreed to a $410 purchase ). We will see if spite plays a part after this post...

So 2 minutes after I get an Email from Kevin saying my order has been canceled. I contact Jeremy at speed for sale, after his normal buisness hours hes still there picking up the phone I might add...

I placed the exact same order. Have to pay for 3 shipping charges as the items are comming from 3 locations. I even paid for 2 day shipping on one item. I got a guarentee that all itmes will ship tommorow, And the PRICE is still about $70 less than what MVP was charging.

I should of just contacted Jeremy in the first place. It's my own fault for not doing so. Once again A plus class and service. Thanks Jeremy.

:gtfo: MVP... :blast:

·
Anyplace, Anytime
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
White guages faces, a Guage pod, and Clear front turn signal with harnass and bulbs...

·
Under Construction
555 Posts
I have had a good experience with MVP in the past but I don't order from them anymore because of a set of Blitz side skirts.

I kept on emailing Dusty about a used set of Blitz side skirts he had lying around. I had emailed him numerous times. I wanted his set since they were in stock and I didn't have to wait 6 weeks to get them. I didn't care that they were used. He kept on telling me he would try to find them and get back to me. After a couple of emails, I decided to make a thread in the MVP section. He then sold them to a guy that replied to my own thread. I was so &%^^@%& pissed. He appologized but I was still pissed. The for sale section is now my best friend along with Nero at Titan. Nero is a pleasure to deal with.

PS: The only reason I had bought from MVP in the past was because they are responsible for this great site. It had nothing to do with their prices.

·
Part of the MSB club
1,391 Posts
I've had good and bad experiences with MVP, I'm not gonna be ordering anything from them except for my BL exhaust though. My first transaction was their shift knob. My girlfriend was buying it for my Christmas present and they over charged her like 2 times and her dad had to call, and it was just shitty, but I gave thema second chance. My last transactiopn went very smooth with Dusty (Whifbitz Side Skirts), which I think is the only competent one there btw, and I'm in no way trying to know his business.

·
Administrator
17,262 Posts
You do realize that MVP owns SupraForums, right?

Anyway, I strongly suggest giving them a chance to "defend themselves", but am sorry to hear your story nonetheless. I can assure you that there are countless people on this site who have nothing but positive comments about MVP Motorsports during many countless transactions with them. Very sorry to hear that you are not one of them.

·
Anyplace, Anytime
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It makes no difference to me if they own this site. I had a poor experience with them and I shared it. If they wish to share how they feel, its a free contry. If they want to have me removed from this site because I posted a review in a "shop, vender, parts review" section. Then so be it, Life will go on. Though it would kinda throw the hole "truth hurts" theory into the mix....

Money still not refunded....

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
You do realize that MVP owns SupraForums, right?
Which would explain why they are cheating the paying sponsors with the rotating banners; having it go straight to MVP, regardless of if Titan, SP, Champion, BL, or any other advertiser is displayed.

·
Medium Ballin'
3,024 Posts
Which would explain why they are cheating the paying sponsors with the rotating banners; having it go straight to MVP, regardless of if Titan, SP, Champion, BL, or any other advertiser is displayed.
never noticed that, but your'e right.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I dont think its always been like that, im pretty sure I clicked on the titan one a while ago and it took me to titans site.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
A large inventory is not cheap thus the higher prices. You as the consumer have the option to price shop and find the best price. When it was time for me to start building my supra i reached out to MVP and asked if they would price match. MVP said no and i went elsewhere.

Regards,

·
Matthew 6:33
887 Posts
Wow, I just refreshed several times and every vendor add is redirected to MVP. This could get ugly.

·
TACO!
682 Posts
I agree with Tsilber (If you have a poor expirence with someone, let it be known) This will give that person or company a chance to make it better. I have never had a bad expirence with MVP. Got parts on time and at a good price. Hopefully MVP will see to it that TSILBER will be taken care of. Every company out there has a hic-up here and there. This is first I've heard of one from MVP. We will still order from them, unless the hic-ups become more frequent.

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
A large inventory is not cheap thus the higher prices. You as the consumer have the option to price shop and find the best price. When it was time for me to start building my supra i reached out to MVP and asked if they would price match. MVP said no and i went elsewhere.

Regards,
We have one of the largest inventories at our shop in Tampa, FL and honestly the more quantity you buy, the cheaper it is for you, and the cheaper you can sell it for compared to other places.

·
Premium Member
5,375 Posts
I bought a boost gauge and gaugepod from Kevin @ MVP. Smooth transaction but the shipping cost was almost double than Titan charges me. Maby Titan just has better deals with Fedex and UPS than MVP has.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
I dont think its always been like that, im pretty sure I clicked on the titan one a while ago and it took me to titans site.
I was actually pumped about Supras at 3am for no reason a few weeks ago, and the Titan banner came up, so I clicked it since I haven't gone to their site in a while. It took me to MVP, so I thought it was a fluke. I refreshed several times, and it did the same thing for every vendor's banner. It's been like this for at least 3 weeks now.

·
RIP Sean Taylor
484 Posts
the last order I did with them was a bad experience. I ordered the last Whifbitz bumper in stock from them and TS CF hood only to have both of them get damaged in shipment. They were quick to charge my account but my claim is still pending for both of those 2 items. Keep in mind that I ordered back in September 06 it's now May 07. I've dealt with Jason and he is very unhelpful and have chosen to ignore all my e-mails. I went ahead and paid the body shop to repair all the damage and will never deal with MVP again. the bumper was shipped in an over sized box with no filler or padding, the hood had broken edges which was hard to repair due to CF weaving so I had to repair paint it.
don't get me wrong, MVP used to be my first source for Supra parts but now I have to think twice before I even order from that website. Since Dusty owns MVP maybe he can inquire this situation/status for me. check under my name: Dara Keo. It seems that personal e-mails doesn't get answered by them these days and I have all saved emails that I sent to Jason that never got a response.

thanks!

·
Anyplace, Anytime
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My original post, really wasnt to complain about prices. Mvp and anyone has the right to make profit. Its not a dirty word. I just through in the SPEED4SALE was cheaper as some extra cheese on the whopper.

For what it is worth, I never delt with a guy named DUSTY at MVP. Perhaps I'll drop him an email. When you own a company 99% of the owners would hate to see a thread like this started. But it must kill to see that so many people have had or shared views on a BAD experience.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts