Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
SpooooL
591 Posts
I have them, but havent put them in yet. If you dont have any pics or anything by the time I put get mine in, I'll post some up.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
I have been waiting to see a set of reverse indiglo gauges with black face so it looks like stock.. anyone ever heard of someone with these or even know if speedhut can do them? I don't know about you guys but I definately hate the white gauge look.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I like the white face gauges. I have the reverse glow gauges... They are metallic silver and and white, and glow the indiglo. Ill post some pics later, have them when they are out of the car, and will take some with them in.

·
98 RSP TT
2,533 Posts
im taking my whte face indiglo gauges out and putn the black back. i will still have my white face ApexEL2 tho

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah I was looking at the black face ones with the TRD logo on them they are black face with the blue back lighting....very cool if you have the blue LED project finished....( I do :) ) and I was going to get the boost gauge to match. :)

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did mine my self. I have all of it done now. I decided to keep the little green led's that light up around the ac contorler, but now my ac unit, the lighter ring the key ring, the auto shifter lights( PRND12) and the face gauges all light up blue..looks real nice. basic sodering and the dismataling of the dask is all that is needed it is real easy to do.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Speed Hut is able to do the black faced reverse indiglo dials....i ordered mine like that but I lost them so I have to order them again.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I had a set of reverse (white text and black background) with custom dark blue done (i had them put blue on the middle layer rather than on top so they'd be darker blue when glowing.) They also had the TRD logo added to the tach. Aaaand i've got them for sale on ebay right now.

(do a search for "supra speedhut")

They looked great but I ended up getting a set of Defi gauges and went back to stock lighting so everything would match. (I've also got a bunch of 3v bright blue LEDs and resistors left over if anyone is interested in those.)

N

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the ebay link, haha, good luck to everyone bidding against me now =P

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
nosferatu said:
Thanks for the ebay link, haha, good luck to everyone bidding against me now =P
Good luck :cool:

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Go get them guys.

I think that I am going to have mine custome made if the auction goes over a certion amont. :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts