Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of my recents posts have indicated, I just did a single conversion. And the car was done at Speedfab in Jacksonville, FL. I just wanted to say that Tracy (owner) is a great mechanic/fabricator/AEM tuner. He installed the following items: used RPS T66 kit with the RPS big torque header, MP, DP, Tial 44mm WG, Dakota Digital gauages, HKS DLI, South Bend Ferramic 6 puck clutch, Snow Performance meth/water kit, ran new lines, etc. Last but not least, he installed the AEM and tuned it. I can tell you, that the car runs like stock. It purrs around town like butter. No issues what so ever. He will be doing my full fuel setup in the next couple of weeks. If anybody around this area needs a great fabricator/tuner do not hesitate to contact him. His shop's number is 904-298-0005.

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
alpha6164 said:
As some of my recents posts have indicated, I just did a single conversion. And the car was done at Speedfab in Jacksonville, FL. I just wanted to say that Tracy (owner) is a great mechanic/fabricator/AEM tuner. He installed the following items: used RPS T66 kit with the RPS big torque header, MP, DP, Tial 44mm WG, Dakota Digital gauages, HKS DLI, South Bend Ferramic 6 puck clutch, Snow Performance meth/water kit, ran new lines, etc. Last but not least, he installed the AEM and tuned it. I can tell you, that the car runs like stock. It purrs around town like butter. No issues what so ever. He will be doing my full fuel setup in the next couple of weeks. If anybody around this area needs a great fabricator/tuner do not hesitate to contact him. His shop's number is 904-298-0005.
I second this, Tracy did awesome work on my car and I owe him $150 and so this keeps me alive for about another week.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts