Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was deciding on gauges for my car but don't want those white faced ones... and since I have an automatic, my options were pretty limited. Well, it seems that those with automatics might not have to wait too long if we can get more support for Speedhut to produce EL gauges for our car.

I really like their design keeping the black faces but using EL lighting to make it look pretty sweet. I imagine in will look like another members that sold one set already. Here is his pictures of the Speedhut gauges he was selling:

and

anyways, it seems that to get this rolling for us Auto's we need 20 orders... so hopefully this will help get production going soon because I really want these... BAD!

http://www.speedhut.com/15orders_el_detail.asp?auto_number=6&bhcp=1

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The manual ones (which I used pictures of for reference) doesn't have the P R D N 2 1 under the tach. Which is what I want and I'm sure most people with auto's would too. The manual gauges would cover this piece of information. For me, it's easier for me to look at my tach than my auto shifter because the lights burnt out.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Those gauges look hot :D

I can imagine that you can buy some manual ones and cut the holes so you can see the P R D N 2 1 from the stock gauges under

I also agree I like the black face gauges 10x better than the white ones

·
98 RSP TT
2,533 Posts
fuck that. im not paying 20 more bucks for the P R etc... if u dont no what gear ur in on an auto, u dont no ur car enough. another question, was that TRD the blown up version or the regular version from speedhut

1 - 6 of 6 Posts