Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i read on mkiv.com that there is a speedlimiter on the supra's? I have a 97 tt and was wondering what they were talking about. They said that removing the traction control fuse would cut off the speedlimiter? Could i just turn the traction control off? Will this speed my car up much? Also, How predictable is the bleeder t thing? Will it hurt my car too bad? Do you think i should do it or not?

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Billibob13 said:
Hey i read on mkiv.com that there is a speedlimiter on the supra's? I have a 97 tt and was wondering what they were talking about. They said that removing the traction control fuse would cut off the speedlimiter? Could i just turn the traction control off? Will this speed my car up much? Also, How predictable is the bleeder t thing? Will it hurt my car too bad? Do you think i should do it or not?
The speed limit is a governor at 160MPH, turning off the trac with the botton won't disable the governor.
The bleeder 't' isn't the best way to increase boost and you can overboost in the higher gears, if you do it get a boost gauge so you know how much boost you are making.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts