Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SpoCom Show.....basically a mini industry show with all of the major vendors/manufacturers along with a car show, girls, etc !

We will be organizing a drive/cruise to the show from UMS Tuning aka Apex Motorsports Saturday Morning.

Cruise info

Meeting Location:
UMS Tuning Inc.
1716 W Broadway Rd Ste #115
Mesa AZ 85202

Meeting Time: 9:00 am

Tour Departure Time: 10:00 am

Gas Stop Location: Estimated @ 12:30pm-1pm

Tom Wells Rd Texaco

18221 Tom Wells Rd

Ehrenberg, AZ 85334

Estimated Arrival in Long Beach : 6:00pm

394 miles from UMS Tuning to the Best Western @ the Long Beach Convention Center

5 hours and 56 mins of driving time not counting gas stop, weather, traffic, highway patrol or "acts of god". Call it 8 hours just in case.
If you have any questions call me or email.

2009 SpoCom Show info

http://www.spocomusa.com/showsite/v2_Cruise.html

300 East Ocean Blvd.
Long Beach, CA 90802
USA
Date & Time:
Sunday 6/14/2009 11:00:00 AM to
Sunday 6/14/2009 6:00:00 PM

SpoCom is a show that showcases the best of the best on what the Sport Compact Lifestyle has to offer

It is a meeting place for the core market to display the most exciting vehicles and manufacturers to showcase their products.

Witness first hand the latest innovations & market trends

SpoCom is a place where the next evolution in our Sports Compact Lifestyle begins

VIP Package Ticket price $30.00
VIP Package Includes:
Saturday, June 13th, 2009 SpoCom Block Party (7:00pm-12:00am)

VIP access into the Official SpoCom Saturday Night Block Party

SpoCom is shutting down Pine Street between 3rd, and Broadway for a huge block party

Each guest will be provided one wristband that will allow VIP access to over 7 of the hottest night clubs, bars, and restaurants in Downtown Long Beach.

All participating clubs, bars, and restaurants will be offering SpoCom drink specials and discounts all night long

VIP wristbands will be picked up at
Smooth's in Long Bach @144 Pine Ave., Long Beach, CA 90802 from 7:00pm-9:00pm

Sunday: (11:00am-6:00pm) SpoCom Show Day

VIP all access pass to the SpoCom show

Priority line through security

Anyone interested? I'm putting a pumpgas tune in the evo and rolling!!

Tony

· Registered
705 Posts
email me your # so we can get together Saturday night and tell tall tales

[email protected]

-Jeremy
I apologize now for my techs drunken behavior....who am I kidding...I'm the one gonna be embarassing myself. The crew is already in deep training for this event.
UMS....we are gonna hammer you guys at drinking! Or we are gonna pass out so you guys can write on us with permanant pens. Damnit!
mikey

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I apologize now for my techs drunken behavior....who am I kidding...I'm the one gonna be embarassing myself. The crew is already in deep training for this event.
UMS....we are gonna hammer you guys at drinking! Or we are gonna pass out so you guys can write on us with permanant pens. Damnit!
mikey

HAHA I can see it now!!! preview...:beer: :facesjump :faint:

Tony

· WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
9,209 Posts
Hmmm, interesting, but I might want a lower 10.xx timeslip more the same weekend. This sounds like an awesome event.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Unfortunately the block party parking spots are full, you can still get the vip passes, but you'll have to park elsewhere. If you have passes you might be able to get in to spots if people dont show or leave early. If nothing else the cruise and party should be fun!

Tony

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
looks like a fun event but i'll be working!!! sucks but i'll be down at UMS this monday for some tuning with you tony, talked to you this past monday (had the white rx7).
maybe you guys can talk them into az next year, lol....i'll be down for that lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.