Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i took my wing off to get it painted and i figured i won't put it on until i buff my car (when the damn weather gets better). anyway, i kinda like the wingless look so i was wondering if anyone knew were i could get plugs to put in the 4 holes for the spoiler. i'm going to put the spoiler back on but it will be a while and the tape i have on the holes right now is really ugly.
thanks

·
It's all ball bearings...
889 Posts
supralover93: I saw someone mention this site in another thread recently:

http://www.bumperplugs.com

Not exactly what you are looking for, but they could be made to work and come in a variety of colors. Good luck and let us know if you find anything more suitable.

·
600 Posts
i know that a lot of people get small vinyl stickers cut and then they just cover up the holes that way. just be sure the vinyl is the same color as your car.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya i never thought of that. i think i'll look for some stickers. thanks guys.
fuindustries: i've seen that site before but i think that will be too expensive since i'll be taking them out later any way.

·
It's all ball bearings...
889 Posts
supralover93: I hear you, $50 for 4 plugs is a bit much. If I were ever going to take the wing off and on with any regularity, I would probably throw down the cash just to make it a cleaner look. Good luck.

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
I believe our engine bays include at least 2 adhesive patches ( might be vinyl ) to cover oem holes. These patches are black but they are very durible and readily avail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts