Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I really don't like any color supra wingless, besides for high speed driving, the wing is really required. The car becomes unstable without it.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
i got the spoiler off..but it was a pain in the ass cause one of the bolts threads were stripped so it sucked to get off.
but now all i have to do is deal with the stupid holes in the hatch. does anyone sell color-matching caps for the holes? its alpine silver by the way.
and i'll be getting the pictures up soon

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
im not gonna be able to post pics up tonight. but im gonna try to tomorrow.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
well i wanna make sure that they actually plug the holes so that water doesnt leak in the hatch when im washing it or in case it gets rained on.
but if i cant find alpine silver caps then i'll just rattle can them, idk why i didnt think of that before. lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
home dePOT or lowes has em just gotta find the right size. christmas trees or pine cones is what i call em...ive stuck em in with a little silicone to prevent leakage. that way u can still take em out if u change ur mind

·
Registered
1,119 Posts

·
...smell like cabbage
1,097 Posts
LOL!! Yea right! it doesnt become useful until 180 mph probably. :rofl: :rofl:
66 pounds @ 90mph

what do you guys think is the difference in down force between wingless and with the wing? i don't think it's much since the hatch is also designed like a wing, it's curved pointing upwards...
Well, wings make downforce or lift by creating a pressure differential. Body lines really can't do that.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Holy shit It was a PITA to get that trim off the hatch and when I pulled some of the plugs out I could hear the metal thing falling down inside the hatch! this is so uncool. How do I get these metal things out of the hatch I can't reach em, and have no idea where in the hatch they are.. When looking at the trim there must be like 3 metal pieces because 3 is missing...:(

21 - 40 of 45 Posts