Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

$30.00 to Race
$13.00 to Spectate

Entered vehicles MUST be a Sport Compact Cars on the NHRA Approved body list with a 4 or 6 cylinder piston engine. Rotary engines permitted but must have engine diaper and undertray designed to contain oil spills.

Anyone found breaking any of these rules will be banned from running in the Sport Compact Challenge for a period of no less than one (1) year.

Safety:
Participating in the Sport Compact Challenge drag races, or any sanctioned drag race is a PRIVILEGE - not a right. To earn and maintain the privilege of racing each driver will be required to comply with ALL safety rules. Period.

A helmet must be worn by all competitors regardless of ET! If you do not own one, you can rent one at the track. All drivers must, at a minimum, wear long pants and a shirt with sleeves when on the track. Closed toed shoes are required for drivers - NO SANDALS OR FLIP FLOPS!

Absolutely NO consumption of alcoholic beverages by drivers unless they have been eliminated from the competition AND are NOT participating in the Test and Tune!

Moroso has the right to impose ANY rule for the safety of participants. Please also note that it is NOT the Sport Compact Challenge who determines what safety equipment and procedures to follow while at the track - it is the host track who makes these determinations. Please take the time to log on to the Moroso website at www.morosomotorsportspark.com and familiarize yourself with THEIR safety requirements.

See you there!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
nice, i'll be in town, i will try to stop by that night!

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
What times did Frenchy run to win the last one in ET1? The website doesnt have times only "points".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Frenchy is pretty consistent with 12.0's. He isn't man enough to run in the head-up class.

I will most likely be there in the AWD class.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
What was the competition like in the heads up class - as I dont see any standings for that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts