Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So ive been getting a lot of pm's about my rims on my Mkiii and people complimenting it. A lot have been asking about how it would look on a 4th gen supra, luckily, HolyCowMKIV lives 3 minutes away and we took the liberty of putting it on his car to help out the forums.

Specs
Rims: Sportmaxx XXR 521
Size: 18 x 10 (all around)
Offset: +25 (all around)
Tires: Rear, eagle F1 296-35-18
Front, Michelien Pilot Power Sport 275-35 18
Car: 93 Toyota Supra targa
Suspention: Tien Basic coilovers

HI-RES, UN-EDITED PICTURES:

this is how my supra looks

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
So... they don't fit. Looks like you will have a hell of a time turning and there is no way you can run those rears on stock fenders.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Too much tire. 265 in the rear, 245 up front. Fit.

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
too "hella flush" for me lol... rims look good but they do not fit witht hose tires

·
Hardtop Crew
6,421 Posts
Looks sick but 10.s all around on a supra?? :(((( 8 front 10 rear with a 275 or lower imo :)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Definitely better on the MK3 hands down!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Did you guys drive the car on this setup at all? I heard that the fronts will foul on the sway bars? Were there any drive-ability issues at all (if in fact you guys did take them for a test run)?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I just ordered a set of 10inch 521's all round [+ 25mm], and am currently considering running 295's in the rear (like in the above picture, however ill probably settle for 285's and 255's up front). I plan on rolling the guards (and cutting if needed be). The car is on stock bilsteins at the moment. Again, only issue i want to have clarified is whether or not the wheels will foul on the sway bars when turning (if they do, i'm going to quickly change the order to 8.5/10inch setup.)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts