Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
I'm back!
Joined
·
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These were pics from our meet today in Glendale, and we hit Angeles Crest on the canyons.

Before we hit the meet, this is California. I had to get smog legal.




LOL.









 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Great pics Brad! Fun meet, nice to get out and meet some new faces! Glad that it was incident free, and only 1 person got pigged!

I'm the one with the black E36 with the CF hood, and the guy in the Kappa Kasino black T-shirt.
 

·
I'm back!
Joined
·
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
T Rex said:
Great pics Brad! Fun meet, nice to get out and meet some new faces! Glad that it was incident free, and only 1 person got pigged!

I'm the one with the black E36 with the CF hood, and the guy in the Kappa Kasino black T-shirt.

FIRST POST!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,270 Posts
Nice to meet all of you!

It was a fun ride.

Also, I think I blew my turbo, but I am not sure.
On the way back, I was pushing so hard, and somehow I heard like a BOV sound so loud (Mine is stock BOV, never sound that loud before), suddenly, my car was slowing down. I saw a black smoke came out of the car. I couldn't boost and couldn't go any faster than 75MPH. At the stop, the car idle very rough up and down. If I let the gas go, it will slowly idle low and then the car died.

Anyone can help what was going on???

Thank's!

SETO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,270 Posts
It was great meeting with you Brad, Daniel, Hung, and others....

First time had a canyon ride and ENJOYED it very much!!!

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
402 Posts
hey brad nice meet i had a lot of fun i guess i will have to show up more often even if i have to drive a long distance. oh ya im the one with the candy blue supra .. peace out
 

·
insert cool fact here
Joined
·
449 Posts
I wanted to thank everyone for a great time, and I enjoyed meeting some new people. I didn't have time to eat at the top, but had a great time on the way up. I can't wait for the next one.

btw, I was driving this thing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,124 Posts
Hey Brad,

Had a great time! Shawn, Russ and I just got home and we are already looking forward to another meet. Russ had let me know you gave him one hell of a ride, he said your car was just awesome! :bigthumb:
 

·
1jz killer
Joined
·
328 Posts
NITECRUISER said:
Nice to meet all of you!

It was a fun ride.

Also, I think I blew my turbo, but I am not sure.
On the way back, I was pushing so hard, and somehow I heard like a BOV sound so loud (Mine is stock BOV, never sound that loud before), suddenly, my car was slowing down. I saw a black smoke came out of the car. I couldn't boost and couldn't go any faster than 75MPH. At the stop, the car idle very rough up and down. If I let the gas go, it will slowly idle low and then the car died.

Anyone can help what was going on???

Thank's!

SETO
check ur vacuum hoses or intercooler pipes, by the way, the meet was great, had a good time. nice to meet everyone
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
SupraSonic said:
Hey Brad,

Had a great time! Shawn, Russ and I just got home and we are already looking forward to another meet. Russ had let me know you gave him one hell of a ride, he said your car was just awesome! :bigthumb:
Many have seen Brad’s Videos; I have lived one.

Brad—Thanks for the 700+ HP 100 octane ride! Awesome, simply awesome.

Great time everyone.
 
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Top