Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Vancouver over the weekend and surprising, I spotted two MKIV Supras. As well as a few MKIII's, Skylines and a handful of other beautiful cars.

1st - Actually pulled over and chatted with me and we exchanged numbers. If you are on here, it was nice meeting you Kyle! Red MKIV TT AUTO LHD!

2nd - Was a Black MKIV with a very sparkly paint job. It was a RHD and I believe you might have honked at me.

I was in the Wingless White MKIV, TS CF Hood, 19" Work VS-XX's, Red Recaro Speeds.

Photo from my hotel room:

Just incase any of you guys are looking for a LHD MKIV(I hear they are rare over there), I have decided to part with my other one. Here's a link to it on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993....c0.m245&_trkparms=72:317|65:12|39:1|240:1318

· Registered
23 Posts
anything really..... just picked up the car and its bone stock.... lookin to slowly make it a BPU for now just need whatever exhaust i can get and whatever blow off valve that is for the mkiv so its plug and play ....

I used to drive a 33 GTR, i miss the psssh psssh sounds lol

· Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I passed you yesterday going down Hwy 15 towards the border. Nice looking car!

Jeremy
Hey Jeremy, were you the one in the RHD GS300/Aristo??? Sorry, I am not familar with what they are called over there but over here its a GS300/GS400.

wow, love your white one. I just picked up the silver weave seibon TS hood for my white one too.. Looks great!!!

Good luck on the sale.
Thanks bro! I love the TS Hood on White. Let's see some photos when you get it on!

· Newbe....I know nothing!
1,865 Posts
Hey Jeremy, were you the one in the RHD GS300/Aristo??? Sorry, I am not familar with what they are called over there but over here its a GS300/GS400.
No that was my buddy Paulo (single turbo Aristo/GS300), I was driving the other direction in my G35.

Jeremy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.