Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Turbos and Tattoos FTW
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was leaving Santa Fe heading back to Pojoaque and saw a Alpine MK4 merging onto 599..tried catching him but i could not get over to the lane in time. It was rolling on stockers. 93-96 tails on it to.

·
Turbos and Tattoos FTW
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It might have been a NA the wheels looked like 16's

·
Super Moderator
10,382 Posts
Theres two stock silver ones that I know of - there's an Alpine Silver TT targa that is bone stock and owned by some older guy that leaves it parked in front of his business all the time, in plain view from a main street. I always swore that if I hit powerball that I'd get that car from him so it didn't have to languish in a parking lot anymore.

Theres a quicksilver NA I see a lot, its a bit beat up with a custom plate.. kinda sad

·
Registered
156 Posts
Theres two stock silver ones that I know of - there's an Alpine Silver TT targa that is bone stock and owned by some older guy that leaves it parked in front of his business all the time, in plain view from a main street. I always swore that if I hit powerball that I'd get that car from him so it didn't have to languish in a parking lot anymore.

Theres a quicksilver NA I see a lot, its a bit beat up with a custom plate.. kinda sad
that's the one TT parked at san pedro? i always see it there just suffering :1poke:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts