Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DTM/JDM Enthusiast
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My roomates spotted this on Airport Rd. The license plate read "UNDR PSI". It made a left at the light ahead. Possibly going to the dyno place back there?

Does this belong to anyone on here? If so, where have you been the past 4 months i've been up here?? I've only seen 2 Supra sightings in 4 months... I usually see atleast 2 a day back home

·
Registered
12 Posts
i don't own a supra, but i live around the area...its RARE to see a supra esp MKIV... only time i seem 'em in the are is when they all headed to drag racing on friday nights over by Hackettstown, NJ area...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Maybe because the last 4 months where winter?! Don't worry buddy once Tommy and his crew get out you'll see alot more. Heck i might even get mine out this summer for a little:)

·
DTM/JDM Enthusiast
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
doubled said:
Maybe because the last 4 months where winter?! Don't worry buddy once Tommy and his crew get out you'll see alot more. Heck i might even get mine out this summer for a little:)
I'd love to see it but im moving back to Orlando this friday

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
yea we will be out in a month or so. Just getting everything ready for the new season. Ill give u a call dave when we get something togehter, havent seen you in a couple months.

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
got_trd, I'm gathering a few people up to go see a band play tonight (Tuesday, April 19th) in Philly at a bar if you wanna have one last hurah! Everyone else is more than welcome to go. The black Supra...I'll have to ask my buddy Erik, one of his friends from up around that way has a black MKIV. I'll ask him either tomorrow or Wednesday. PM me if you wanna go see the band play. WHOEVER wants to go.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sounds good Tommy. Don't forget when you have a chance we need to get my safc tuned. Yeah I've been pretty much MIA from the whole scene. Been too busy with my new toy, I picked up a 97 wrangler a few months back. Talk about exact opposites, I went from lowering to lifting and low profiles to some all terrain 32's. Ohh well hit me up when you guys get together.

p.s. - If you have any good pics from the last time we were all got together mail those badboys over to me please

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
i gotta take some new pics of everyone's car.

We all gotta get our cars tuned.. so im thinking we should make a day out of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts