Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Headlight Restorer
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I first spotted a very nice looking ren. red TT around exit #3 on RT100 around 6:40pm. It had a rmm wing, black(or dark) colored wheels, and I think it also had a rmm lip.
looked REAL good. anybody's ride?

Then when I got to Arundel Mills mall, I saw Dara's ren. red supra valet parked at Muvico. Dara, your new bumper(whifbitz) looks awesome! I will see you at HIN!

that's all for now:wavey:

John

·
RIP Sean Taylor
484 Posts
Hey John,
Yes I was at the Movies lastnight and then had to drive her back home in the rain. thanks for the compliment. that bumper is awesome, but so low that I hate driving on rough roads. I will be raising it up about another inch and it should be fine. I wish mines can look half as good as your's. Yes I'll be representing ISP at HIN...should be lots of fun. see you there

I first spotted a very nice looking ren. red TT around exit #3 on RT100 around 6:40pm. It had a rmm wing, black(or dark) colored wheels, and I think it also had a rmm lip.

Then when I got to Arundel Mills mall, I saw Dara's ren. red supra valet parked at Muvico. Dara, your new bumper(whifbitz) looks awesome! I will see you at HIN!

John

·
Banned
80 Posts
John
Must have been tjfl's car.

·
Blue Thunder
3,605 Posts
Is Suprawoman here yet with her's?

·
Registered
130 Posts

John
Whats up JP. It might have been mine. I sold mine last week to a guy in MD. It has RMM wing w/ carbon fiber insert along with RMM fron lip and the wheels were Work Emotion CR dark wheels. That sound right?

·
Blue Thunder
3,605 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sold it a young guy. Probaly 20 years old. His dad owns a bodyshop in MD. He has a sti,evo, and M3 also.

·
Headlight Restorer
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whats up JP. It might have been mine. I sold mine last week to a guy in MD. It has RMM wing w/ carbon fiber insert along with RMM fron lip and the wheels were Work Emotion CR dark wheels. That sound right?
Sounds just right! is he not on the forums or something?

I just hope that car didn't get soaked in rain on that day, since 15mins after I saw it pass, it started raining out.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sounds just right! is he not on the forums or something?

I just hope that car didn't get soaked in rain on that day, since 15mins after I saw it pass, it started raining out.
No he isnt on the forums ,but I should email him to let him no about SF. I hope it wasnt in the rain.HAHA That car never saw rain.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts