Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black stock-looking supra with non-chrome wheels parked right around downtown Port Jefferson, NY, right across from the Village Way restaurant. Anyone on here?

~Tim

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, that looks like you. Nice car man, I've seen it there before and it just ocurred to me to ask around on here.

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
You ever drive your car around the Bay Shore area? I have seen a black stock TT around a couple times.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Bay Shore....not really. The only place i really drove it out of my area was Bohemia where i work, and to Ronkonkoma a couple times to drop it off at Paisley's shop. Other than that, its usually Downtown PJ, or Dunkin Donuts in PJ

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you still get a lot of work done at Paisley's shop? I was standing next to him the day he got banned from here and I'm not sure if they ever let him back on the boards...

·
StrokerClub Member
550 Posts
Hey Tim,
How's it going?
Did you ever decide which route to take with your SC? If I remember right, you had a TT swap planned but were still troubleshooting you stock motor. I know getting time can be tough.
Hows the academy life?
I finally got my car on the road so you might see me around :)

gadgetSC-t

·
Registered
158 Posts
I don't really get much work done...Only a rod bearing replaced, and sometime this week i have to go to get my oil level sensor put in. I heard he got into trouble for having stolen motors or something in his shop that someone paid him to store, but i don't really know the whole story...wanna fill me in?? :naughty:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SecretSC said:
Hey Tim,
How's it going?
Did you ever decide which route to take with your SC? If I remember right, you had a TT swap planned but were still troubleshooting you stock motor. I know getting time can be tough.
Hows the academy life?
I finally got my car on the road so you might see me around :)

gadgetSC-t
Nah, I never got around to it and needed a daily driver so I bought a 2006 WRX TR instead. I put the SC up for sale here and had like 3 offers the first day, so I'm going to sell it.

Thanks for asking though, how much power did your car end up making?

~Tim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts