Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whod I spot at the PG/AF exit today in Utah County? I was just behind you getting off the freeway, then you pulled into that little tiny dead end off the road by the off-ramp. I'm always curious why there are so many cars there...

Anwyays it was a black MKIV with spoiler. Didnt really notice much else as I only saw ya from behind for like 10 seconds. I was in my Tacoma so I dont think you'd remember seeing me.

·
Registered
632 Posts
white tacoma? it was me. i was doing a pull against a 996TT in provo that morning and the plastic underpanel that was modified for my FMIC lost a bolt to keep it in or something and was scrapping on the ground. i adjusted it and then it came loose again so i got off and put it back up til later when i removed it. it was me though. i remember seeing a white tacoma with hoodscoop on it i believe that was behind me cuz i had to flip around and was watching traffic. i don't know why there are a bunch of cars parked in there. they had tickets warning of being towed on them though from what i could see.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right on bro, clean car. I'm still trying to finish my build. I cant figure out this boost leak for the life of me. I'm waiting on a new bov, but I doubt it'll cure anything. I've got a little over a week left on the car, then I'm moving out of state for four months, so I'm running out of time, but the car is going to be staying in Utah anyways.

·
Registered
632 Posts
well it could be the bov if its opening up too soon. i recently saw a friend of mine who has a built porsche 951 turbo that tested his bov and it was opening and bleeding out air at 5psi instead of just holding it. he just needs to adjust his spring i guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts