Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cones owned me.
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
holy shit. mkiv dark grey, stock body turning right onto lougheed hwy(at coastal ford. dont know the cross street) when a gt stops at the light. supra waits for gt and traffic to go (i wish the gt would have took off) and took off after the gt.

if the owner of the supra is on here, i was the guy standing by the black suburban at coastal ford hoping you would stop.

ps. im posting from my psp sorry if nothing makes sence.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
ahh i think i know whos carrera GT it was, my freinds brother has one lol..more then likely the only one in bc.. was it a younger looking guy driving the GT?

·
Cones owned me.
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No clue. I was walking. To busy looking at supra didn't notice the gt untill it started to go.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
toyota_supra_1988 said:
ahh i think i know whos carrera GT it was, my freinds brother has one lol..more then likely the only one in bc.. was it a younger looking guy driving the GT?
actually theres a few around.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
One less than there was this time last year, somewhere I have pictures of one wrecked in Vancouver - rolled up on it's side on the center median. What a shame...

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
wow what a waste of time to read this tread.....

So a supra pulls beside a GT and nothing happnes so lets post it on sf....

lol

·
Registered
963 Posts
that was me in the supra. My buddy in the big ass truck behind it, is good buddies with the owner of the GT. We all were coming from the show, but got lost downtown, we agrred to meet at the ford dealership, but decided id meet them as they cross the dealership on the hwy. Thats why i was sitting there, waiting for them to go by, to go to langley.
Pretty fun drive to langley :)

·
Registered
963 Posts
yea i saw u standin there, thought u were securtiy. I was gonna lay a patch in that alley on the side, but didnt want "you" to call teh cops or sumthin heh

·
Cones owned me.
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am security. I was hoping you would stop too see if you were on the forum. Beautiful car!

·
Registered
110 Posts
GrimJack said:
One less than there was this time last year, somewhere I have pictures of one wrecked in Vancouver - rolled up on it's side on the center median. What a shame...
I'm pretty sure that its back on the road, the shop I did my work experience this april knew the guy who drove that. It was off the road for about a year while the guy waited for Porsche to make the 70 thousand dollar or something like that carbon fibre under panel thing on the bottom and the 10 thousand dollar magnesium wheel that he destroyed on the median.

Matt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts