Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
88th and 140th, in the DITCH!! :urowned: didnt look like there was much, if any damage, but just stuck due to the front end being in a ditch! I saw the car in the ditch, and i was like " hahahaha, prolly some rich fuck in a benz, or a stupid ricer" then i pulled closer and saw what it was, well, i felt shame

·
Scratching and Sniffing
2,849 Posts
Jayhall said:
88th and 140th, in the DITCH!! :urowned: didnt look like there was much, if any damage, but just stuck due to the front end being in a ditch! I saw the car in the ditch, and i was like " hahahaha, prolly some rich fuck in a benz, or a stupid ricer" then i pulled closer and saw what it was, well, i felt shame
Well I'm glad you didn't start throwing any rocks at it before you had a closer look at what it was..lol..

:)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Holy crap, I saw 2 accidents last nite in Surrey. One was a red car with pop ups,thought it was an mkiii...but it was just a rx7

·
Scratching and Sniffing
2,849 Posts
bogdan21 said:
Holy crap, I saw 2 accidents last nite in Surrey. One was a red car with pop ups,thought it was an mkiii...but it was just a rx7
Yeah that was my buddy from ForceFed. Red Rex spun around airborn and landed up on the gaurdrail..Cars not too bad though as far as I could see.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yea it looked pretty bad, hope he's ok.

I lnaden upside down several years ago in a Supercharged MR2. I learned my lesson. :urowned:

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
toyota_supra_1988 said:
was it a red 91-92 turbo, if so ive seen that car so many times.
ya it was! some skinny prep looking young male drinving it.Spiky hair, leather jacket

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
oh man, i liked that car too!! last time i saw it, it was parked by randy's house. that sucks i wonder where he bought it from?

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
theres a red NA right by my place, i think closer to yours if i remember correctly. But this one definatly had a turbo badge on the back of it.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
yeah that one on 140th and 74. its that red 89+ na. i recently noticed that one there maybe about 2-3 weeks ago, and i first noticed that red 91-92 when i was just crusing through the neighboor hood. i use to see it all the time, one time i saw it there was a women driving it though.

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
toyota_supra_1988 said:
yeah that one on 140th and 74. its that red 89+ na. i recently noticed that one there maybe about 2-3 weeks ago, and i first noticed that red 91-92 when i was just crusing through the neighboor hood. i use to see it all the time, one time i saw it there was a women driving it though.
ya those people just moved in to that place, i saw them with a moving truck out front and hauling a bunch of boxes in. Your right in my neighbor hood, this is the best neighborhood around, 3 supra forums memebers, and how many supras thats arnt members:D

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
haha yeah i think i know where you live, i saw your old 87 in the driveway, i live a couple of streets down (78th), you will know it when you see it (3 maximas in the driveway :p ) hopefully i will be able to add a supra to that soon :D

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
lol it just dawned on me, that red one is my buddies 91T and that was him in the ditch by bear creek. They did just move in.
He's not a skinny guy at all, he's hella huge under that jacket, that woman is him mom and if you see it driving on friday nights then it's probably me.
Were taking the car to the shop pretty soon but until then i told him how to turn the car off with the headlights up until that bumper stops sticking the lights closed.

I know where you live jayhall but what about you "toyota supra 1988"? i know you're close. it's funny because the guy i bought my car from lives right there too.
So if randy's house is nearby too then is it the guy that has all the vintage cars loaded in his driveway? in my buddies cul de sac?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts